• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

new things

Started by ultswordsman, May 28, 2005, 05:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultswordsman

me and   kxb(i think it was him) were in a game and we thought of some new  stuff that could make this game even more diffrent from the old cw

#1  a weapon called swap  it  randomly takes a card from 1 of ur opponents and gives it to u

#2 a card that allows u 2 beam down/ hologram  2 things in 1 turn

#3 make light sabre  into  light sword (diffrent then the 1 cgd had)

and thats all i remember talking about there was spmething else though

Bakster

I think the card swap is a good idea, where an exchange of cards is done randomly. Two holos in one turn...no.
Don't know what light sword is or was.

ultswordsman

by light sword i mean its like a katana instead of light sabre

ultswordsman

ok heres a picture of it                 

oxxxxx[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::> a yellow katana yellow resembles hope and  courage and the sword is a weapon

HellsRage666

ULTS YOU LOSER! DONT GIVE KXB MY CREDIT! IT WAS ME (The_Guest)!!! anyways, so we're laying and we came up witht these ideas like:

Well first, obviously give back all old things like electro pulse, virus, distrupter, disintergrator.

And then ADD:

Swap- Steal a card at random from opponents hand.

2 Beams- Waste one turn using this card, if successful, then on your next turn you can attempt to BEAM (AND ONLY BEAM) 2 monsters.

Freeze- Freeze an oppenents monster from moving for (you pick) turns.

X2 Movement- If sucessful, you or your opponents monster can now move twice as much for (you pick) turns. For example.... eye can move 6, after usuing, it can move 12.

/2 movement- same concept as one above except movement is cut in half.

Undo Move- Suppose your opponent does something that really upsets you, by using this move, everything you and your opponent(s) did the turn before is undone. For example... his pred kills your queen.... you use "undo" and then the queen comes back to life and the pred is moved back to old position

%100 percent mind control- works no matter what, but the catch is it only last one turn.

Super Beacons- makes beacons, only 3, that will give you 2 etra cards instead of one.

Well anyways, you get the concept. I think move like this would definitly devolope new game styles and perhaps better ones. Also, they would be extremely helpful in bad situations since most of them are defsive type of moves. And i was thinking that if you were to add a significant amount of thing, you would increase amount of cards we can hold so we dont get stuck with hands that have more items than monsters or you could just Possibly add some new monsters, for each new alien monster make a new mech monster.

ultswordsman

whoops sorry  man i couldnt remember im really sorry it was like midnight here and i was tired so i wasnt paying attention :'(

HellsRage666

uh... about the sword thing... i like it the way it is lol  :P

yep, np ults.

ultswordsman

:( i like the idea of ur commander haveing a nice sword that u can slash ppl with

HellsRage666

yeah but we already have "light sabre" in the game so whats the point of adding another?

HellsRage666

Oh, i forgot to mention, make a move where your commando and INVINCIBLE for (you pick) moves. OR you can make it so he is INVISIBLE to your opponents for (you pick) moves.

and also, make a move like "Time Machine" where it makes the targeted opponent's timer half as much. So instead of 40 seconds, its 20 seconds.

ultswordsman

i just thought of this........Duplicate.... take a monster and   make 2 for instance b mech 5 resitance so u have 50% chance of this working on it

HellsRage666

that would be nice too but I think we are thinking of TOO many item associated moves, it would be nice to make a few more monsters too.

ultswordsman

exiledragon

Sorry but this stuff is all crap  :-[
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

ultswordsman

poo on u  its all good
:P