• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Acid Spitter Attempt

Started by Andre, June 01, 2005, 04:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andre

after many attempts at the alien queen, i determined it was too hard  ;D, so heres my attempt at an acid spitter instead, (note i tried to get the real spitting action  ;D ;D)

feel free to critisize, i can take it..........as long as you dont bring my momma into it.....then i may cry.......... :-[

exiledragon

THe body looks a little boxy and strange to me, like the head though.
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

ultswordsman

ok head = cool.....body = make is a dinosaur body

HellsRage666

YOUR MOM IS DUMB! ;D heh jk. Yeh i agree with the rest, body=bad , head=good.

Bakster

Why are we changing graphics that are already good? Focus on graphics for new items like disintegrator.

HellsRage666

becuase the graphics are copyrighted, and matlu is just "borrowing" aka stealing them and becuase of that he can be sued, so he needs to make new graphics for EVERY SINGLE MONSTER.

SiR gUt

If i saw an acid spitter that looked like that coming towards me, I would not be intimidated at all. :P
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

Quote from: HellsRage666 on June 01, 2005, 07:10:47 PM
becuase the graphics are copyrighted, and matlu is just "borrowing" aka stealing them and becuase of that he can be sued, so he needs to make new graphics for EVERY SINGLE MONSTER.

That explains it  :-\

Bakster

So what graphics have already been changed to our own creations?

matlu

fire, alien goo, all slimes, battle mech, alien, sentry robot, floating eye, fire fox, alien hatchling, gun turrets, spideroid, drone, hovership, face grabber, psi warrior/lord, tank, some commanders