• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

trouble with room loading

Started by isaacsmom31, June 19, 2010, 06:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isaacsmom31

I have been playing on duelboard for awhile and I know it was down for a little bit.  But now in the past few days that it has been back up I can log in and click on a room, but when the room window pops up nothing shows up on it.  I thought I needed to update my flash player and have done that several times, and still no resolve.  Can someone please inform me on why the pop up of the room is completely blank and it also says done at the bottom of the page.  Can someone please help me????

matlu

I'm not sure. Please try to open the page where you chose a room and hit Ctrl+F5, this should make sure that you get the most recent version of the page. Then click some room, and if you only get a blank window hit Ctrl+F5 again.
Please let me know whether it helped.

isaacsmom31

I hit ctrl+F5 both places and it didn't work.  It just refreshes the page.  I was just playing last weekend, and then when the site had the message about being down for a few days,  I haven't been able to get back on since.  I can see the rooms and the amount of ppl in each room, and will load my page like in the past...the page is just a blank page though...it shows the green bar at the bottom loading and then says done but is blank.  Before I had this problem it would have a connecting icon in the middle of the page, and that's not there either now.

matlu

Can you please try a different web browser? E.g. Firefox instead of Internet explorer or vice versa.

3984snoopy

i am having the same problem . i have tried different things . i have changed from mozilla to explorer and then refresh and upgrade my flask player nothing seeens to help ? People do not want to play with me and i so understand > Can i do anything else? thanks

SiR gUt

what's the problem you are having? Is it not loading or do people just not want to play with you?
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA