• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

I have Been Hacked

Started by AngelByNite, September 27, 2010, 04:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelByNite

Mattlu  I have had several of my names hacked and taken they are : Tngreeneyes, CanntTrustYou, CHD2007, 1lltakemychances,greeneyes and astarupabove are most of them. I was told it was John Ragland that done this. I think that Queen and Ms Deal are the ones who are using them in the lobby talking nasty. I am 78 years old and I enjoy playing rook . I have asked them many times to please leave me alone and they wont. I have asked Sappy Jo what to do and she said I should tell you here. So please help me with this. If you can let me keep my names and you change the passwords and notify me by this new e-mail address I would really appreciate it . Thank you Mattlu . The old password on them all was 7heath and my old email was greeneyes37322000@yahoo.com.

Ms_Deal

Seems tngreeneyes, and her other names on duelboard, along with TheHillsHaveEyes, FRACTURED_EGO,and many more names he uses have accused me or hacking their rook names.   I have NOT hacked anyones names on duelboard.   I have endured tngreeneyes for over a year and a half saying all kinds of bad things about me in the lobby and was nice at first.   But as time went on I grew tired of her lying about me and talking about my marriage and husband in duelboard.  Both of which she knows nothing about.  So yes, I started stating my mind back to her.  Now she accuses me of hacking.   If i knew how to hack, I would get a government job and get paid for it.   As for TheHillHaveEyes, well, he's just a drama queen that is a pathalogical liar.   I've asked both of them many times in private chat to please leave me alone.   I do it in private chat to spare the lobby of more unneeded drama.  I have talked to 2 of the mods about the situation and they suggested i post here on the forum.  I'm a paid member and enjoy playing rook and having fun with the nice people I have met here.   Matlu, if you have any suggestions for a resolution for this, please let me know.   Also, TheHillsHaveEyes has made a mimic of my name and brings it into rook to harrass me.   He got mad because i no longer wanted to be his rook partner and i had asked him several times to stop stalking me.  It was after this that he and his friend greeneyes started making these accusations.  Thank you, Ms_Deal

DaysOfOurCrow

This is xQueenBx first off tngreeneyes has been after me for over a year she also starts troulble wit ROOYROO, MsDeal, MsCool and a few others. She has been banned by judy twice in 2 diffrent nics. The next day she's on again up to the same crap. PureCountry banned her about a month ago. Why is she allowed to come in rook and run her mouth to everyone because shes old? And then accuse us of hacking her duelboard accouts? Get real we have nics of our own why would we want hers? And can this site even be hacked? I have no clue how to hack nor do I want to. I am so sick of liars and drama speaking of tngreeneyes and HillsHaveEyes. Matlu can you put a stop to these lies? This is unreal. Thanks, xQueenBx

mscool

I havent been to rook  for over a month for various reasons and yet i see TnGreeneyes is still telling lies and causing trouble. I seriously doubt shes been hacked its another ploy to cause others grief and shes so good at that .Many times i have been in rook  playing a game  or chattin with friends and she has to start her drama then try to blame others for it. She may be 78 yrs old but she acts worse than a 3 yr old on a tantrum . She likes to attack me on duelboard and then go to facebook and attack me there , so does her daughter ,it must be sad to have no life but the internet. MsDeal has never been any thingt but nice to her but yet she persisted n attacking her  til MsDeal had to speak up and now she wants to blame MsDeal and Queen  for hacking her. I have known Queen for many yrs online and in real life  shes not that kinda person but from what i kno bout  tngreen i wouldnt put any thing past that woman.  Thank you for reading this post

matlu

Hello, you should be able to get all these accounts back by using "forgot password" link on duelboard where you sign in. It will ask you for the username and email address that is associated with this username, and you will get an email that will allow you to change your password.

Please let me know whether it works.

matlu

Tngreeneyes, I have also blocked all these accounts, so it will not be possible to sign in (but you should be able to change the passwords as I wrote in previous post). After you manage to change the passwords please write me here, or by email, and I will enable these usernames back.

One more thing, is you send me an email please send it from greeneyes3237@yahoo.com so I know it's you.

Ms_Deal

I didn't realize it was considered 'hacking' or wrong to use someones name in rook, if their best friend gave you their password.

Sunshine

Ms_Deal

BTW Matlu, one of the names you blocked was my sons name.  I've never played on it but being as he is my son and lives here, I think it would only be right for you to unblock the name goin180p

The Ms_Deal name was a paid member name and still had money left on that account, which i would like to have a refund on.

One last thing, I'm disappointed that you were narrow minded enough to only listen to one side of what happened, without even considering hearing all sides.

Have a nice day.....Sunshine

Ms_Deal

And why is it mine is the only ip I see showing on all post?

Ms_Deal

UMMMM, I thought if u had a problem u were to ask here?...Any reason i never get a response?...Sunshine

matlu

MsDeal, I'm sorry to ask but are you mentally retarded or something like that? If I were you I would just shut my mouth up and I would be glad that I can be glad.

Ms_Deal

SiR gUt

LOL, This cracked me up. Matlu have you received that e-mail I told you I was sending you?
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

matlu

I'm sorry I have not received any email from you.

Ms_Deal

Hello Matlu,

It's me again, sunshine, I have a problem.  I hate to ask you and I doubt you will help me with this since you haven't helped me in the past when I've asked.  But here goes....

I made the name _MsDeal_.   Since then someone made the name _MrDeal_. 
They get in the lobby telling how I'm not fulfilling my 'wifely' duties and acting like we have something going on.  I don't know who it is..but do have a few guesses. 

My children come to this site at times as well as people that live near me and know me.  This makes me look like I'm doing things on here that I'm not.  Being a married woman I don't appreciate the implications this person makes. 

If you would please help me with this problem  I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you,

You favorite mentally retarded American... ;) :-*