• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

ABUSE OF POWER, Jenn a Mod..

Started by byrdzhouse7408, October 25, 2010, 04:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrdzhouse7408

Jenn has from what i've seen banned alot of people for nothing. I'm sick of Jenn abusing her power against all of us players. It's wrong and makes alot of people angry. She needs to be stopped at all costs. or i will get this website off the internet for good, i can do that and i will if something is not done about JENN.

hammike

Everyone I have seen get kicked from the site by any mod has deserved it.  If you have an issue with Jenn, I suggest you discuss that with Matlu.  Otherwise it is nothing more than whining by someone that got booted.
eaten today? thank a farmer!

DaysOfOurCrow

If Jenn has booted or banned someone she had a reason. I have played on this site since the day it opened and all of the Mods are fair. You have no clue what the person has said to someone in pc or in a game for then to have been banned. Don't question what the Mods do!! Isn't that what the Mods are supose to do? Keep people out that statr trouble with many people? Jenn is a great Mod and does her job well as the other Mods do as well. I guess Jenn get's most of the heat because she is the Mod that is here most.

Kryptonite69

Jenn is as good of a mod as there is in rook. I can say this having been booted by her. She most the time tries to work things out between people b4 booting or banning. Some just abuse there freedom on this sight and any mod has no choice but to boot or ban. Thanks for volunteering your time Jenn and all mods. Gl everyone

SaucyWench

I have known Jenn for a couple years now.  I have always found her to be fair in her mod responsibilities.   She will issue a warning and if they don't comply, then she is left with no other recourse than to boot/ban.   So really, the ultimate responsibility lays with the individual as to whether or not they get banned.   Jenn will ask or talk with the person, and if they choose to ignore her request, then she has no other choice.

byrdzhouse7408

Jenn is very unfair and is very very stupid and i dont care that everyone sux up to her so she wont ban you guys sorry ive got courage to stand  up for myself

murphmom

Byrdhouse, your defense is that you got booted for nothing, that doesnt seem to be the case, i read what you type and I myself wanna boot you in the a$$.  My guess is that your some High school kid, getting some chit n giggles in the lobby got busted, got a spankin from Jenn, now you calling abuse.  If you dont like get booted, or banned, dont do anything stupid, which in your case is highly likely to happen again, so go ask your momma for a bottle and go climb into your crib and take a nap.  I also wanted to say HI HAMMIKE 3 POSTS Above me!!!!  And by the way, I dont need to suck up to Jenn when i behave myself (most of the time, ok maybe 1/2 the time)

Pirate

As a fellow mod I can certainly say I have no need to suck up to Jenn as she cannot ban me nor can I ban her. I will point out, though, that since the implementation of mods in DB several years ago, Jenn has been the most consistent and objective mod of us all. Many mods have been stripped of their powers and others have simply disappeared from the game. For Jenn to still be there and actively monitoring the game for inappropriate behavior for so many years speaks very highly of her. Rest assured that one complaint from one angry player does not compare at all to the outstanding reputation she has built for herself.

Ms_Deal

Quote from: byrdzhouse7408 on October 25, 2010, 04:13:45 PM
Jenn has from what i've seen banned alot of people for nothing. I'm sick of Jenn abusing her power against all of us players. It's wrong and makes alot of people angry. She needs to be stopped at all costs. or i will get this website off the internet for good, i can do that and i will if something is not done about JENN.

Jenn is the best!!!!

Now byrdz, if u are so good that you can get this site off the internet, why don't you just un-ban yourself. lol..better yet, give me the name of your principal and your computer instructor and I can call them and let them know you are so bored in their class that you need some extra assignments to busy your time!!
I mean seriously little one, you are getting a little obsessed here, there are other things to do during class and other sites to visit other than duelboard.

Now stop your whining and stop bashing Jenn, it's starting to make you look desperate. :D

BABYDOLL2

Jenn is a great mod and does a very good job!!!!!!!!!!!So go take a nap.

byrdzhouse7408

WHATEVER I DONT CARE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. I know I'm right and i would really like to say something. Please pray for my friends mother, she is very sick and is in the hospital so if everyone would please pray for this woman it would be greatly appreciated. I'm very close to this woman and please pray for her. Her kidney's are failing and please pray...

flamingdragon

Quote from: byrdzhouse7408 on October 25, 2010, 04:13:45 PM

A moderator on some obscure site only a hundred or so people even know about must be stopped from banning people in it at all costs?

I think that's a bit over-dramatic. Just a little.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

T3h luggage

A person posting on a forum with a few dozen occasional viewers is being overly dramatic?  And only two months ago?

A person necroposted on a thread viewed by maybe four people?  This must be responded to at all costs!

byrdzhouse7408

Thank you luggage!! Ugh, people are sooooo anoyying... =)