• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

ROOK

Started by atlrooker, February 25, 2006, 09:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atlrooker

HOW U NAVIGATE TO ROOK GAME FROMHOME PAGE??

The_Gu3st

www.duelboard.com/rook

Currently, there is no link from the front page. You need to type that into the address bar.

matlu

There is already "almost finished" version of Rook online, just nobody knows about it. It needs to polish up a bit, but it should be playable. You can try it here:
http://www.duelboard.com/rook/

If there are really so many people interested, I can create a dedicated section on the forum, juts for Rook players to report bugs and request features

MathWiz20

Um...may I ask...what is rook?
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

FireBird

cool...there are really loads of people interested in rook...me and some of my rook buddies are getting the word out about this place...we would love and cant wait for you to fix it up

UmmYeaFoSho

FireHooooooooooooooooooooo What up my homie... ;D :) ;) :o ??? ::) :P :-X :-* ;D ;D ;D

FireBird

lol heyyyyyyyyy foshooooooo luv ya!! good work on spreading the word about this place...

mylady25

how do you ge to be a member

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Scrotum_Nose

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

mdN69

Yes is your sign on the same on here as it is in duelboard/rook my username is mdN69 on here and i used my username and password on duelboard/rook and it states that username and password is invalid.  I don't understand please help me to get on duelboard/ rook so i can begin playing.