• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Ults..

Started by Ults_Reborn, November 07, 2009, 11:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ults_Reborn

Hey guys.. I've decided to come back after quite a long time... Years infact. Just wanted to say if anyone wants to chat or talk you can contact me at the following.

The_Azea@hotmail.com
The_Azea@yahoo.com

Also if anyone plays diablo2, Starcraft or warcraft3 make sure to hit me up on one of my messengers.  Thanks guys, Hope i get to see some of you again.

flamingdragon

No one would ever add you, your post is retarded.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

byrdzhouse7408

Your really retarded flaming dragon. You can just be mean to someone if there just wanting to reunite with old friends your just stupid and obviously have no friends so i would suggest you leave him alone.

Dodger

Ms_Deal

At least I don't have to role play trying to be a super hero.....LOL

Dodger

Are you directing that comment at me?

Ms_Deal

You replied to it...if the shoe fits.............

Dodger

Oh it's fine, I just didn't understand what you were trying to say. I'm sure it's not your fault, I have quite a low tolerance conversing with morons.

flamingdragon

Quote from: byrdzhouse7408 on November 20, 2010, 04:35:29 PM
Your really retarded flaming dragon. You can just be mean to someone if there just wanting to reunite with old friends your just stupid and obviously have no friends so i would suggest you leave him alone.

Ults is my friend, you fool. I was one of the people he was attempting to reunite with. I added him right after making that post.

Quote from: Ms_Deal on November 30, 2010, 04:08:56 PM
At least I don't have to role play trying to be a super hero.....LOL

She's got a point there, Dodger, only morons run around pretending to be Link, who is in fact a superhero.  ;)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Quote from: byrdzhouse7408 on November 20, 2010, 04:35:29 PM

He's got a point there dragon. Only retards run around pretending to mean, which is in fact not nice.

flamingdragon

Oh yeah, well only retards turns on its axis, one man works while anther relaxes.  >:(
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

A penny saved is a penny earned.

flamingdragon

...and if you save that earned penny as well, you earn another one, creating an infinite loop of receiving new pennies until you are RICH!
Adun Toridas, Executor.