• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

question??????????????

Started by boober, June 10, 2005, 01:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boober

can i have my own special project? i meand can i make new graphic for one without having to worry about it being changed so i cant make it.Can i just change the forcefield graphic

matlu

Quote from: boober on June 10, 2005, 01:27:32 PM
can i have my own special project? i meand can i make new graphic for one without having to worry about it being changed so i cant make it.Can i just change the forcefield graphic

- anybody may contribute ANY graphics
- I will use it in the game if it is of at least moderate quality (and if I like it)
- forcefield isn't replaced yet, so go for it

Parsley

or

ultswordsman

matlu

ehm, you could make them at least seamlessly tileable. I will try how it looks on black background

HellsRage666

BladeSabre

I like the bottom one. I don't quite understand this though: did Boober just ask to be allowed to do the forcefield, and within a very short space of time, Parsley did it?

ultswordsman

BlitzJoker

Quote from: BladeSabre on June 10, 2005, 09:13:24 PM
I like the bottom one. I don't quite understand this though: did Boober just ask to be allowed to do the forcefield, and within a very short space of time, Parsley did it?

Its what the cool kids do :-\.

BladeSabre

It doesn't seem very cool to me. But then, coolness was never my strong point...

HellsRage666

lol yeah. I think parsley works on these ahead oftime, and it just so happened he posted it right after boober asked to do it. Parsley, nice work, go for the beacons next.

BladeSabre

Yeah, Beacons and Fortress, since you did the turrets. But PLEASE give them a solid black background, which doesn't blur into the edges of the model.

Parsley

Yeah, was just an old thing I never posted because I couldn't get the edges to quite match up.

And because all the cool kids do it.

Parsley

SSB (A la DS9)

I'll leave Fortress to Boober.

HellsRage666

eh... not a fan of the beacon. It doesnt look like something a commander would go in. It looks more like a blackhole-ish type of thing which would teleport you. Idk. I dont like it too much.