• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Turret v2.

Started by Parsley, March 23, 2005, 07:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parsley

matlu

Yep, this one is surely better.  BTW how did you created it? Is it hand-drawn, or did you render it with some 3d software? The question is, would it be difficult to have same picture, but from different point of view? (from some other angle)

TheMcCool

Would it be possible to have the turret swinging from side to side. That way it doesn't matter where its facing.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Parsley

Drew by hand, unfortunately.

Will see what I can do; may take a while to knock up...

Parsley

Okay... Cheated a bit:

Simultaneous

Salvo

matlu

Quote from: Parsley on March 24, 2005, 12:21:08 PM
Okay... Cheated a bit:

That's simply cool solution!!!  :D  Somebody complained, that it points always to the left side (and makes impression that it is targeted at certain player). I think that now nobody can say nothing :D   I'll use it.

(ehm, one more thing... perhaps you could scale it down very slightly? Just make it 90% from original. No other icon fills the square completely, but this one does)

Parsley

Which one? Salvo or Simultaneous?

matlu

Quote from: Parsley on March 24, 2005, 04:24:33 PM
Which one? Salvo or Simultaneous?

Hm, I like more salvo. Not sure how it will look to have many of them on board, we'll see. If possible please make it a bit smaller  (if you think that it is good idea. It's just my opinion)

Parsley

Lost some definition I'm afraid.

TheMcCool

That looks great. Once all the new graphics are "done" they can always be readjusted to go together better.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

Parsley

They can?

My computer is missing the 'readjust' button I think.

[Edit] Sorry - end of the week @ work... feeling snappy.  :-\

TheMcCool

I know it takes work, just saying nothing has to be final and we'll have all the time in the world to tweak graphics later if people aren't satisfied. :P I mostly just meant to say that the turret looks fine and don't worry about the lost definition. I have a habit of adding on useless comments to my posts.

matlu

BTW - now I see that I forgot to mention one important thing :) Actually buildings may (and should) have 4 animation phases! (Because unlike monsters they don't have 'dead' phase).  It would be great if you could add one more phase - and I think it should be 'still' phase, no glow at all. Except this is the turret perfect.