• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

profile pictures

Started by escrima, July 20, 2005, 08:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

escrima

Why cant i upload a picture that is saved on my computer? it isnt very big so it should be able to be uploaded. I would like to make a suggestion - can more pics be added to the default pics because would not like to resort to having a pic of freddie mercury in my profile !!!!!  :D

matlu

it should be possible to upload picture. It already worked for many people. If it doesn't work then email me this picture

escrima

I have attepted to use other pics, but they are also not working!!! >:( is there just something wrong with my computer?? ???

matlu

maybe they are too big, I guess there is some limit. Email it to me

escrima

I WOULD IF YOU NEVER BANNED ME!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( WHY DID U DO IT??

escrima

very sorry about that old chap!!! :) i was thinking i was banned sorry!!!  :)  :-*

matlu

relax, nobody banned you. You just probably encountered infamous unable-to-login glitch. It should already work by now

anima

Quote from: escrima on July 20, 2005, 08:18:35 PMI would like to make a suggestion - can more pics be added to the default pics because would not like to resort to having a pic of freddie mercury in my profile !!!!!  :D

I agree. It would be nice to have some more cool pics.

matlu

anoybody can upload his own avatar

Duel_Master

i cant get a picture either  :(

matlu

i already wrote it TWO TIMES, email these pictures to me! I'll find you what's wrong with them. The email address is on the front page