• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

in-game bug

Started by waylan, September 09, 2005, 03:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

waylan

basically i was playing agaisnt a guest and slump, and slump's hover tank somehow started showing as the guest's. there were a couple of spiders that got mixed up.. a spider attacking a blank black square etc.

when the guest died slump's hover tank disappeared with him making slump invisible.
as you can see im in the top right corner, and his commander has gone. 5 seconds after i took the pic the game crashed and logged me out.

Bakster

Does that pic show anything regarding the bug?

matlu

Similar thing was already reported few times, I pressume it has something to do with reconnecting. When you lose connection and the game manages to reconnect you it is expected to update you with current game state. For some reason it fails sometimes, and strange things happens. I have no idea why it happens, and I never experienced it myself (but my connection breaks very seldom)

waylan

yeah my connection did break breifly before this happened. and bakster the pic shows theres only 1 commander on the board indicating his has disappeared

SiR gUt

yeap same thing happened to 3 diff people I know
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

matlu

so till it gets fixed, there is simple workaround: don't lose the connection  ;)