• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Matlu, Duelboard isn't working at all?!

Started by byrdzhouse7408, February 21, 2018, 06:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrdzhouse7408

I think the game has crashed for the moment because it won't let me play, or even go to the nest or any other place. Matlu if you read this, please just let us know what's going on with it! Thanks! I'll let u to post pictures of what I'm talking about if it will let me. Thanks again for everything you do. (Oh & it won't let me upload a picture of  the issue, but my original post is in the "Graphics" forum, so you can see what bugs I'm talking about there.) Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this, I just hope Duelboard gets back working soon. Thank you matlu & all admins (moderators) for taking the time to read this.

byrdzhouse7408

I found the attachments I was talking about. The whole website isn't working. It would mean a lot if you could fix it. Thanks!

matlu

byrdzhouse7408

It was working fine up until last night again. It started doing the same thing last night that it was doing. It's saying it can't connect to server just like I reported last time. Not sure what's going on with it, but it would be awesome if you could fix it again. Thanks!

matlu

Thank you for letting me know. It is working again

byrdzhouse7408

Thank you very much. I appreciate all your hard work. I'm going to donate today when I get my check because your always in top of this game when it breaks down. I know it won't be much, but I really appreciate what you do for this game and everyone that plays it.