• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Goo + Hologram = Real?

Started by The_Gu3st, July 24, 2005, 06:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should The Bug that makes a hologram real if swallowed by goo be kept or fixed?

It should be fixed
It should be left alone

The_Gu3st

Personally, i think he shoud leave it the same, its a great strategy to use holograms with goo

BladeSabre

This poll is a little confusing, because the title implies that the answers are the other way round.

The_Gu3st

There ya go, i reworded it a bit, and your right, it did sound a bit confusing.

BladeSabre

That makes more sense now.

It's funny that you can edit the options in polls after people have started voting on them...

Anyway, I like Goo + Hologram = Real. It's a bit of added interest.

The_Gu3st

I thought the same thing when  i was changing the poll options, it would be very easy to manipulate everyones answers.

matlu

I guess that only the person who created it (and the administrator) can change it, so it's less-or-more ok

The_Gu3st

geez matlu, whie u were here you could have atleast voted.

matlu

Quote from: The_Gu3st on July 25, 2005, 12:56:56 AM
geez matlu, whie u were here you could have atleast voted.
There is no "I don't care" option  ;)

anima

I think it should be kept. The reason being that, if someone manages to holo without it being detected, then gets it trapped in goo and finally frees it. Well then it deserves to be real!! :P

BladeSabre

Quote from: anima
I think it should be kept. The reason being that, if someone manages to holo without it being detected, then gets it trapped in goo and finally frees it. Well then it deserves to be real!! :P

You just managed to put into words what I've been thinking all this time ;P

The_Gu3st

Also, if you think about it, it gives the user of the goo a downside, (which there currently aren't). That way they might think twice before using the goo.

Duel_Master

Bakster

Well if we're gonna keep it, make people aware of it in the rules.

The_Gu3st

matlu