• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Goo + Hologram = Real?

Started by The_Gu3st, July 24, 2005, 06:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should The Bug that makes a hologram real if swallowed by goo be kept or fixed?

It should be fixed
It should be left alone

The_Gu3st

o0o... btw, who voted against keeping the bug?

Prince_Death

No i say don't let them aware of it...if they are not willing enough to look on the forum then they shouldn't know.

SiR gUt

I love the fact that goo makes holograms real. I usually use the strategie when im in trouble but i think he should deffinitly keep it in the game. It was in cyber wars might as well be in cyber battles
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

TheMcCool

Bah, it was in Cyber wars, but it wasn't always. My memory's fuzzy but I think that bug came with the same update that introduced the bug that froze the game if a commander died from a projectile/blob/fire. If anything, the goo should destroy holograms. Exploiting the bug isn't some clever strategy, just a cheap half-assed move relying on luck. :P (You don't know how long until the blob covers your holo - it could be detected before then, and then you don't know how long until the blob uncovers it, or whether you'll be able to kill that section of blob.) And yes, I voted against keeping it. I want to spoil all your fun.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

SiR gUt

well if you place it next to the blob and you go last or first.  You do it on second turn or what not, it has the same chance of eating ur monster as it does your commander so why not give it the chance.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

TheMcCool

ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

SiR gUt

TheMcCool

I refuse to give it the chance.

The_Gu3st

^ what a stubborn loser  :P ^

Note- This is not an insult/flame

(i feel it necessary to do this after that whole thing... which im not explaining)

SiR gUt

I wonder what Goo taste like....

T3h luggage

SiR gUt

I thought more on the way of jello but Idont like jello, so I wouldnt know.

Bakster

Dodger

The_Gu3st

The kind you buy at McDonalds-in the form of what they call food.