• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Graphical Updates (nothing new) from T3h_Luggage that aren't in yet.

Started by T3h luggage, October 11, 2006, 10:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T3h luggage

I would make some new graphics, yes.  I can't spend as much time on it as before, but I can do a better job, so it evens out.  More time to wait, but better graphics...
@crusade:  Those updates were small, but I want to completely replace the psi guys, as well as others.

Karm5000

I like the new pred and honestly would rather see the predator look similar to the ones form the movie BUT that would be major copyright problems with that so I can live with the pred change. 

As for the new robot look I like the old picture better because it looked more shadow ninja like.  Now it looks all clunky and more robotish, which is okay, but I liked the style of the previous picture. Overall its nice to see some changes in the game even if they are small ones.  Thanks guys.
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

T3h luggage

Alright, tired of the spam on this forum, so I'm leaving for real this time (aka, actually removing it from my hotkeys.)  Cya, conglomerate of spammers and a few idle passerbys....

Dodger

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Quote from: T3h luggage on November 20, 2006, 10:02:55 PM
Alright, tired of the spam on this forum, so I'm leaving for real this time (aka, actually removing it from my hotkeys.)  Cya, conglomerate of spammers and a few idle passerbys....

Yeah, I'm a spammer, and proud of it. We keep this forum alive. Otherwise, it would be DEAD!!

DEAD I TELL YA

Karm5000

Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000