• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Lady Commander

Started by anima, July 26, 2005, 01:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anima

Hi. This is one for the girls. I'm sure they are all fed up with playing with butch commanders - they need something more feminine. ;)

Duel_Master

lol! :) nice, but a small downside! if this was added, i got a feeling that everyone or knowone would want to be her!? plus then how would beable to be her???

The_Gu3st

Good idea but how would a girl automatically have her?

matlu

lol, she's cute  :D  But it would be a bit unfair advantage - I personally would not dare to hurt her  :D

anima

lol Matlu. I know what you mean! And insted of hypnotize she could SEDUCE!! :P

Bakster

Perhaps male hypnotize could be turned into 'Threaten' or 'Bribe'?  ;D

The_Gu3st

lmao matlu, I can't believe you actually put her into the game. Theres no way to pick your commander anyways so you cant really make the girl players get this commander everytime or anything.

matlu

It was partly a joke. If peope mind I can remove her

Bakster

I don't mind it! Nice and colourful. Better than that ugly green army commander on 6 player games :P

TheMcCool

I hate when I get her... just saying.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

TheMcCool

I mean I have nothing against having female commanders, but they should be hotter than that.

Edit: Like little catgirl or schoolgirl sprites or something.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

anima

Maybe i could rework her. But, you have to remember it was originally intended as a joke. I had no idea matlu was going to add her.

TheMcCool

Yeah, but he did add her... So now you have no choice!

boober

LOL wedding dress commander pretty good now we need groom lol this is a joke lol

T3h luggage

Quote from: boober on August 21, 2005, 08:40:15 PM
LOL wedding dress commander pretty good now we need groom lol this is a joke lol

Careful, Matlu might add it...