• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

BBCW Site Movement DBINFO

Started by Kevin, March 24, 2005, 02:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

ATTENTION! We have moved to reflect duel board now instead of cyber wars. Update your bookmarks. Because cyber wars most likely isn't coming back, and duel board is the new CW, we have created a site dedicated to Duel Board Info. Conviently, this site is called Duel Board Info. Note: It was put up today and is still under heavy management. We hope you like the new design! Remember to register on the forums!
Duel Board Info

P.S. BBCW SITE AND FORUMS WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATEd. PLEASE SIGN UP ON NEW FORUMS FOR NEWS
P.P.S. If you have NO idea what bbcyberwars is/ or was, you may visit the link at www.geocities.com/bbcyberwars

Kevin

Sorry site going under some major remodeling with different boards. I will notify everyone with this topic when the new site is finished.

Kevin

Not that hard when you stay up till 4:00 am doing homework and your school starts at 7:00 am

Anyway the site is totally revamped, with invision power board v1.3.1 final. Using a portal system in order to create webpages for the board. After testing several website php generators, such as e107 ipbnuke and more, we decided that we like using invision boards, so we used the portal system.

The link is once again at http://www.dbinfo.swifthost.net
Or if your browser doesn't support redirection, you can go to http://www.dbinfo.swifthost.net/main/

Site is currently being worked on so don't worry about the content or forums yet. Remember to register!

Brian

Hey,

Well, that's just a tip it does not reflect on our real personalities. Also why would we waste time impersonating people? We had so many things to do such as : Homework, Website, Server, Php generators, Writing up pages, Personal (dinner, shower), and working on new graphics. We would not waste the time on impersonating people, we are not childish.

Cheers Brian

BlitzJoker

A Tip: "A piece of inside information"

...In other words it's inside information you are sharing on your personal strategy, thus directly reflecting on your personality.

Brian

hey,

Zzboots i was just giving some *examples* of what i do, in my personal time. Some things are too personal.

Blitzjoker, A tip is gust a guide to help the person be better at the game. Back in C. W everyone backstabed, and if i did not worn the other people, they will be victims.

Cheers Brian

matlu

I think that this discussion leads nowhere. It's everybody's personal matter, if he decides to backstab somebody (and bear possible consequences - e.g. bad reputation!!!)

Basically it's not against game rules.
Simple answer is:  if you think that somebody may backstab you (maybe because he backstabed you in the past, or because he has bad reputation)  -  just don't team up with him, nobody forces you. End of discussion.

Kevin

Anyway, we just added in an arcade with high scores. Something to do while your waiting for someone to come into the duel board game, or if your just plain bored and noone else is on duel board. You'll need 1 post to play.

Chase

You may want to edit the about cyberwars section.

1. The game does not freeze anymore, matlu fixed that.

2. The game is now called Cyber Battles.

That is all I have to say. HOLY SH*T I lost track of time. School tomorrow. Im signing off.