• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

CYBER BATTLES ALIVE AGAIN!

Started by matlu, December 23, 2017, 11:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matlu

Hello,

It is hard to believe, but there are actually some news regarding Cyber Battles.

As you all know, the game slowly became almost impossible to play, because modern browsers no longer support java. So I changed the game to downloadable application. I also made everything double size, so it can be played on modern HD monitors.

You still need to have java installed on your computer to play. Download the game from: http://duelboard.com/old/ Check it our to experience some blast from the past.

zzboots

Awesome update. I had tried playing the game a few months back but yeah ran into issues. I am currently traveling on holiday but looking forward to trying some games again in 2018.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Tindell

Quote from: zzboots on December 31, 2017, 09:41:40 PM
Awesome update. I had great success with D-Bal Max and playing the game a few months back but yeah ran into issues. I am currently traveling on holiday but looking forward to trying some games again in 2018.

That's wonderful news, Matlu. Are you going to use this transition to implement anything new into the game?

matlu

I don't think people are going to play it :(

SiR gUt

I still lurk and I'll still play.

I still wish matlu would give me the coding to the game so I can fix it and revive it.

Andrew Gower is remaking cyber wars, anyhow.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

arghmeinaugen

What's the dealeo for downloading/playing this on Macs?

matlu

Quote from: arghmeinaugen on July 09, 2018, 05:54:50 PM
What's the dealeo for downloading/playing this on Macs?

I don't have a mac so I'm not really sure. You can try to download the jar file: http://duelboard.com/old/duelboard.jar and then somehow try to run it. Maybe it will work, if you have java installed.

matlu

Quote from: SiR gUt on June 25, 2018, 11:41:58 AM
I still lurk and I'll still play.

I still wish matlu would give me the coding to the game so I can fix it and revive it.
Honestly, the code is so bad, I don't want nobody else to see it  ;D

Andrew Gower is remaking cyber wars, anyhow.
Interesting. Looks like he's been already working on it for few years, so it's not sure when he finishes it.

arghmeinaugen

I can open it, but it just freezes on the New/Existing/Guest log in page. I click one and then nowt after.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

matlu

Quote from: arghmeinaugen on July 17, 2018, 09:05:41 PM
I can open it, but it just freezes on the New/Existing/Guest log in page. I click one and then nowt after.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

this can be because of something blocking your connection, if you e.g. try from school or work. Try from some other location or computer.

arghmeinaugen

Can't be this, got nothing that could possibly be blocking the interwebs.

arghmeinaugen

What's the score?

Why isn't this an online/mobile app game?

I demand satisfaction