• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Help! BlitzJoker is a vile biggot!

Started by jamesishere, March 25, 2005, 07:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesishere

and

and

Seriously, ban this prick, or at least install some sort of filter.

zzboots

Its the fake blitz.  I am sure of it.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

BlitzJoker

Ah I'm guessing someone doesn't like me and wants to ruin my name   :'(....lol
Obviously that was not me at all, I would never do anything remotly close to that, and consider it very immature. Some people have to much time on their hands to have to run around and do that....

Please read these threads for more information on that topic.
http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,13.0.html
http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,48.0.html

jamesishere

I am fairly certain it was the real Blitz, he acted very mature at first, and was posting on these boards at the same time he made those comments.

BlitzJoker

Lol yes I was posting on these boards....I have actually spent a lot of time on them lately. Anyway it is a mere coincidence. I do not feel I have to prove myself though. My story for tonight is I logged in here and posted a lot, then I logged into the game under the name Blitz to see if matlu had implemented my battle mech, and he didn't yet, which is fine. I'm sure if matlu checked the logs he would see my IP only on the name "Blitz"(Not BlitzJoker) for around 2 minutes, and the same IP on these forums.

I ask everyone on here to not judge any player you come into contact with until a registered name system has been set up.

Odin

If you ever talk to any of the real people (msn, aim, icq, yahoo, whatever), you'd be able to ask them if it really is them you are seeing in the game. For now, I think it is best not to make accusations and instead just report your suspicions to Matlu (even that can probably be questionable on whether it is necessary), since he is the only person who can confirm whether you are right or wrong. No-one gets wrongfully blamed that way.
"You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you, you are right because your data and reasoning are right."
-- Benjamin Graham

ZAPTONE_Z

i hope we dont need a filter........
are those strings of letters really that painful to look at

they sure be '****' if you ask me

Odin

Guess one "suggestion" could be to make it so people have the option of filtering stuff out (similar to how rs claims if you don't like what someone says, you can disable chat). I don't really see a need for a filter just yet, even with people like that. When there are mods, I'm sure people could then just be kicked out or banned (temporarily the first few times, perhaps) either by ip address or username or both.
"You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you, you are right because your data and reasoning are right."
-- Benjamin Graham

Sheep

had to have been a fake blitz, the real one is nothing like that.

zzboots

Quote from: Sheep on March 29, 2005, 07:07:26 AM
had to have been a fake blitz, the real one is nothing like that.

Maybe alittle....  ;)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

MetalGear822

BlitzJoker

This was before you registered screen names, you could just choose whatever name you wanted each time you logged in.

dragon75

"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

TheMcCool

The topic title made me laugh back when I first saw it... And it still does.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

cDigital

QuoteThe topic title made me laugh back when I first saw it... And it still does.

Ditto, hehe..

IMO, this does not sound like the real BlitzJoker at all.  Someone must be trying to ruin his good name.  Wait, does he have a good name?   ;D yes.. just joking..