• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Queen attepmpt....

Started by TheArbiter, August 04, 2005, 01:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArbiter

i hadto scale it up big time inorder for yall to beable to see it, well...at least i think i hadto, iam sorta pc stupid, i cant even figure out that animation program  >:( so yall feel free to animate this  :-[

Dodger

lol cool. Looks good.
So we can see what it really looks like, without weird scaling...upload it straight to the thread (in additional options). Then people can have a go animating it.

The_Gu3st

I like it better than the New queen we got.

T3h luggage

This is the non-resized version.  Arbiter, I like it, but It's too big.  It needs to be 32x32 pixels.

The_Gu3st

TheArbiter

thanks guys, :) i dint really expect much outa it, i just got bored and tried to see what i could pull off in paint, how do u measure how big sumthing is??? "i need to figure out how to draw one 32x32"
so i can retry it
ANY tips would help
like i said
iam not quite good on computers lol
p.s "if u gimy a tip.....speak stupid so i understand"

Dodger

Okay. Simply, this is how big 32x32 is.....

Dodger

It would also help if you uploaded straight to the forums, instead of using Image Shack.

When you are typing a new reply, under the text box is a lil tab which says 'Additional Options'.
If you click this then and browse for your file then you can upload it straight to this thread.

Okay?

BladeSabre

Using Imageshack isn't the problem. The problem here is that you didn't crop the image.

Your original image:
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/3498/alienqueen7yw.png
Notice that it's got a small alien in the middle of a huge white gap. This is BAD.
Never post a picture with a large amount of unused space on it.

What you need to do is move the alien into the top-left corner, and then reduce the size of the image, so the white bit isn't there any more.

By the way, it's also a bad idea to scale it up the way you did. That's also unnecessary information. Plus it distorts the picture, and it's very hard for any of us to scale it down again.