• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

What's the point?!

Started by anima, August 04, 2005, 07:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anima

Hi,
      A few weeks ago, i loved this game. But, today, i have had enough.

While in a game with 'The_Guest', the third player ('jew') attacked him. For no apparent reason, 'The_Guest' accused me of teaming! I dont even know 'jew' and did not tell him to do anything - there is a thing called free will and he chose to do that.

It's not the first unfriendly inciddent that has occured here. I have been cursed at and called a cheat just because i have beaten people.

To be honest, this isnt fun anymore. People are so obsessed with score, they have forgotten what this game is about.

I dont care if i get deleted for my outspoken thoughts. The way things are going it will be more enjoyable playing as a humble guest.

anima.

The_Gu3st

Anima,

First off, dont try and twist around the story. You know you WERE teaming since you clearly admitted to it when i asked if you were and on top of that you started bragging about how great your score was and how your a better player and all. Is it not in my right to get defensive or should i stand there and let you say "Omg, you've played 800 games... you should be 3rd place by now." I dont think so.  # of games Ive played means nothing compared to the people i have played. Just becuase someone has a score of around 39845787985 doesnt mean they played worthy people to get that score. For all i know, you've played guest's and new-comers. So dont accuse me and start a forum topic over how your sick of people when you bring it upon yourself. NOw I'd appreciate it if you didnt have to go public with this and deleted this topic.

Wildtigre

Adam

douglas' post is too long and im not gonna read all of that :P

so let me say this... in a 3 player game how can you NOT be teaming at one point... you cant exactly attack 2 people at the exact same time... and when you attack one person youre teaming with the other... then you attack the other and youre teaming with the 1st person... teaming or not its every man for himself however he chooses to fight.... live with it...

The_Gu3st

Let me just start by saying that everything that has been mentioned in these last few posts is absolute crap (But douglas's effort was damn good). I honestly could not care less as to what anima, doug, adam, or anyone else thinks about me. If anima or anyone else wants to come on this forum to flame me, feel free to do it. Why dont you add into the name of this post (And flame The_Guest), because that would suit it more.

If people quit this game over every little thing like that, then that would explain the lack of people who play (and i would also like to take this time to congratualate anima on promoting this). I believed it as so you were teaming me, considering you used holodetect many times on me, yet even when i didnt use an action, you did not even bother holo-ing anything of Jew. Of course, i also admit that i may have been mistaken, but the fact that you took the initiative to go onto the forum and make it a puclic issue was completely immature on your part, anima. To top it off, after you died, you took the initiative to PM jew and tell him what to do in order to beat me. How do i know this? Well... what else can explain the random "okay" and "i'll try" when no one had said anything in the public chat box. Now you know my bit of the story, which i did not feel it necessary to explain, but since so many people got involved I felt as if both sides should be told.

Adam

either way teaming is still strategy... i think youre both definately in the wrong...  anima for being immature... and you for insulting him due to strategy, whatever his strategy was....

Adam

douglas you have very good posts... mind checking my RP Room suggestion?  ;D

The_Gu3st

lol yeah, Lets drop this topic instead of encouraging it.

The_Gu3st

Adam

Ta Ta For Now.... and if you dont have anything nice to post dont post at all lol ;D

The_Gu3st

^^^^ *Agrees with Adam* ^^^^

TheMcCool

By the way, there is a way you can avoid teaming in a 3 player game. Smiley I'll leave you people to figure that out. Feel free to ask me if you can't figure it out

How do you avoid teaming in a 3 player game? What I usually do is just stay on the defensive until one person dies, unless I'm presented with an easy kill. If I'm feeling wicked then I "team" with the weak one, to wear down the stronger opponent. I usually never tell them that I'm teaming with them though, and reserve the right to whack them if they drop their guard just because I'm helping them.

Do you have a different method Douglas?
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

anima

The_Guest,
                    First of all, I would like to apologise for how this topic has come across. I didnt intend to 'flame' you. I started this topic because I wanted you to know what really happened.

I know what really happened and i have told you. We were battling and Jew decided to attack you. Did i pm him? NO. Did i team with him? NO. Yet you (with no evidence) accuse me of doing so. That was wrong.

Didnt you ever consider the fact, that i was in the corner and you were the closest person to him? I didnt care about Jew, he was a nOOb. You were the threat.

And why would i want to holo detect Jew's face grabber, when you were the one attacking me?

BTW, i have played many worthy opponents and defeated many TOP 20 players, so dont start saying about that.

I am not immature I started this in a mature fashion, to resolve an uneccesary disagreement. I use to respect you Guest I still do, but that was unfair.

anima

The_Gu3st

If you are being honest, then I believe you, and im sorry. I ust felt a if i was right because the random "i'll try" and "okay" looked kinda odd. But if you are telling the complete truth, then that is fine, and it was my mistake which I will take full blame for. But still anima, for future reference, don't post on the forums for every little disagreement saying things abut how this game isnt worth it because someone thought you were playing unfairly.

On top of that, I was being immature for even caring if you we're teaming or not. I have teamed like that before, and everyone has all rights to. So I'm sorry for that too.

Lastly Doug, how can you avoid teaming in a 3 player??

TheMcCool

He's probably going to say something like "wait for a 4th player. ;)"
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh