• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

What's the point?!

Started by anima, August 04, 2005, 07:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

anima

Guest,
             Thank you. I was telling the truth and i am glad we have settled this maturely.

Seeing that you have responded with civilised behaviour, i will now delete this if you want and no longer start a topic over such matters.

:) anima

TheMcCool

No don't delete, it's like a tv teen drama.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

The_Gu3st

yep, im gonna ask now... wtf is DAWy?

TheMcCool

lol, I thought you had a better answer than that Doug. Like some secret magical solution.
That's exactly what I always do - as I explained in my earlier post. It's still not fair as the person not fighting gains an advantage, if one of the other two isn't eliminated handily early on.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

TheMcCool

Literally don't do anything? That's kind of weird...

The_Gu3st

*whispers to McCool* He's not exactly normal... I mean... look at him... ;)

sabre_king05

I have one thing to say and don't get to mad at what I have to say because it invovles all top 20 players and they all need to heed my words when I say....................................................................ANY TIPS FOR ME TO BE IN THE TOP 20 my score is 202 but i keep losing after i win a game
i know this is totally of topic but still >:(

The_Gu3st

Errr... I'm pretty sure we all just play the game like anyone else. It's not like we have perfect records.