• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

New Blaster look

Started by TheArbiter, August 09, 2005, 02:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArbiter

I dont think the one we have now is very....um...blasterish
so i tried my own

ultswordsman

ok i vote for that 1 ;D it rocks

The_Gu3st

:( I dont... it looks way too antique. If you havnt noticed the game appears to take place in the future with highly advanced technology, your commander w/blaster looks like something that was used during WWII. It's a good effort, try and "tech" it up a bit... like maybe make his uniform some sorta metalish suit or maybe a space jumpsuit thing, or his blaster shot more of a laser rather than a bullet with fire. I dunno, i think it needs some work.

TheArbiter

Thanks :), and i was thinking the same thing about the future look, i dint spend much time on the color, just got it done, i will work on a more "future look" for it.

TheArbiter

I slaped this together in a few min, to make it more...future like, i still got sum tweeking to do in the color department.

TheArbiter

lol that works wit me, id animate mine...but unfortunately........i dont quite understand the animation program i dl'd off of this forum, the readme dint tell me anything....so....if any one can help, please DO :)

TheArbiter

Yeah, if only i knew how to do that  :-[
iam pc illiterate
i believe you mean to go to the animation thing
go to the monster thing
then go to file,open,and open my pic "tried and dint work"
if you mean sumthing else, please explain, step by step
because i..... :-[
am a idiot when it comes to computers/this stuff
id love your or anyones help :)

TheArbiter

NEVER MIND i got it ;D.......now that i understand....i feel like a retarded monkey..............heh...........

The_Gu3st

I like parsleys new one but can you make the commanders suit something else besides white?

Parsley

Not a particularly great symb.  May redo.

Parsley

Ugh, sorry for highjacking your post. 

Was just a convenient place to dump all of this. 

Will move it all at some point.

:-*

Put your gif's thru my animation thing:

Damn fine for a MSPaint piece of work. 

The_Gu3st

Blaster - good
Force armor - needs work
Symbiant- needs work
Jetpack- good

What about force sheild?

TheArbiter

Hey thanks :), i animated my blaster guy a lil differently tho, but idk how to post the actual animation on here, please tell me how  ???
PLEASE
...i know its prolly easy and i sound like a idiot, but i have no idea how to post the actual animation like you guys do on here.

TheArbiter

are all the commaders u are posting going into the game????????? ??? :-\

matlu

yes, but it takes some time :) I will put something into game later today (at least your blaster commander, which is perfect)