• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Cyber Battle Screenshots

Started by Bakster, August 09, 2005, 04:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

Quote from: BladeSabre on August 11, 2005, 01:10:18 PM
The real question to find out what's going on: Bakster, if you open your own screenshots in Paint, are they bigger than what you see when you're playing the game, or are they the same size?

Bigger.

1. When I take a SS, sometimes it just pictures the applet, and other times it pictures the whole browser. Help?

2. I think the goo's defence should be lowered a bit.

3. On dragon's second SS, whats that grey spike with the blue ball in the middle of it?

BladeSabre

1. How are you taking the screenshots? Just pressing the Print Screen button, or do you have special screen-capturing software?

Bakster

BladeSabre

Ok, and I guess you paste it into some graphics program such as Paint? It doesn't really matter if it takes a picture of your whole desktop, because you can crop it before saving the image.

Bakster

dragon75

LOL bakster, that is my mouse cursor. :-P
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

Bakster

How do you change your cursor?

dragon75

it is something called CursorXP. it is with Windowblinds, i think. do a yahoo(or *scoff* google) search for Windowblinds to also change your desktop theme. you should see mine. :)

ok, here i have a couple screenshots for y'all.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/ultimategamer17/probesurviving2attacks.jpg
here we have my probe surviving two attacks from a fire hound, er, fire fox. and i am also fighting two people at once. waylan is backing up while Natural is standing his ground. he later holoed a Mechwarrior and a** raped me. he got really lucky.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/ultimategamer17/awesomemutate.jpg
here we have another probe that was mutated into a spideroid. truly awesome, no?
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

The_Gu3st

yes that is truely awesome, unfortunatly your picture is scaled down so much it is hardly visable.

Bear

Im the Original Aboriginal... The First Nation Creation...

Bakster

Revived...keep the screenshots coming! No need for The_Guest's thread...because this one is here!

SiR gUt

wtf why am i never in any screen shots  >:(
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

The_Gu3st

This is what I like to call, Beacon Mania.

I COUNTED 27.

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA