• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Cyber Battle Screenshots

Started by Bakster, August 09, 2005, 04:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob50

I am using moziila firefox, probably the newest version. THe browser displays most of them, but for example i havent been able to see any pics math has posted. That has led me to believe he posts them in a different way than others. All it displays is the name of the picture and how many times it was viewed. So can there be anyting done about this?
???

Dodger

I often post my pictures in the same way that Math does, by uploading them directly to the Forum. So it must be something about that...

MathWiz20

Here's a weird one...the alignment was tech, but I managed to beam 3 tentacles.

Unfortunately my tentacle triplets were pretty ineffective, because the noob guest hid in his hover tank in the fire  >:( 

The game ended in a draw.

I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Bakster

Although I have no screenshots, I had the luckiest game ever!

It was a 4 player game, I was in the starting position.

On Turn 2, I killed opponent #1 with a holoed Hover Tank.

Somewhere around Turn 10, I killed Jinxie, who had force armour, with a ranged attack from a laser robot :D

About 5 turns later, I killed opponent #3 with a laser robot ranged attack. Guess what? He had force armour too! :D :D :D :D

Dodger

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D This is the first post in General Discussion for about a week  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dragon75

"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

MathWiz20

I think this game sets the record for most beacons on the screen at one time.

This game was the 5 player game we played instead of the recently cancelled tourney.
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Dodger

;D I have that screen shot!

I also took one of every single death  :P and turn 35.

Bakster

Here are two screenshots of events that I see all the time:

SiR gUt

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOBODY TO PLAY WITH WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Coke_Can

Now you know how I feel Mr. Gutty.

*looks at guts sig*

Guest is making red??