• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

New Charater (first try.. what do u think)

Started by Bear, August 10, 2005, 02:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bear

k this is my first try at this.. i used mspaint and yea i think this could be a cyborg or somethin like that isnt it cool its got a skull na chainsaw... yea anyways .. let me know what u think.. thanks

RYAN
Im the Original Aboriginal... The First Nation Creation...

TheArbiter

scary....lol....it needs to be on a black background tho, and i dont think matlu will be adding anymore creatures.....thats sorta like well.....adding a new piece to chess....sorta...messes up the mechanics "so i hear..... :'("
Any way, i like it
P.S Matlu.....are you gunna use my blaster in the game?jw.... ::)
i thought u said sumthing bout it but iam not sure....

The_Gu3st

Yeah it looks great but like arby said it needs a black backround and try and improve the dead phase a bit, thats the only part that looks budget.

Bear

k thanks heres an updated version... check it out.. yea it looks like a good mutant i think.. thanks for ur feedback.. what do u think of this one

The_Gu3st

Very nice, maybe even a cyborg since we already have a new mutant.

Edit: After all, it does seem to have a metal body, even though i suppose thats a skull. Maybe its a metal skull?  ;D

Bear

lol.. well it could be a metal skull.. i kinda drew it like a gas mask mouthpiece thingy so it doesnt have teeth... i dunno how i can change it maybe ill try to make some more... what creatures need to be made still?

TheArbiter

yeah it looks great, but there are some problems when animated, "i put it thru my animation thing"
the model slides from side to side
because theres not the same amount of space inbetween each movement phase
idk if i explained that well or not
it just looks like the character is jumping around wen u animate it
however
the chainsaw part of the animation works :)
good job on the cyborg or w/e your going to call it

Bear

k i think i fixed it the sliding around part.. let me know how it works out ok... so check this out then... yea i dunno looks like a cyborg.. what else has a chainsaw attatched to there hand and has skull full helm armor and bleeds? lol so yea here it is..

TheArbiter

The_Gu3st

Arby, your animation speed is WAY to fast.

TheArbiter

I dont care, I just thru it together so he could see what it looked like incase he dint have a way to animate it
:P so leave it alone

Bakster

I personally don't like the mutant/cyborg thing :-\

TheArbiter

Might not fit the game to well, but hell for a first try on ms paint "i know how much using that sux" id say thats pretty good

Dodger

What program do you use then? In my opinion MS Paint is the best we've got for working on such a small scale.