• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

New Commander

Started by Parsley, August 10, 2005, 07:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parsley

Commanders.

Tell me which need changing/improving.

The_Gu3st

Force armor and symbiont one need improving.

Dodger

Personally, i like the force armour, the red just needs to be a little darker in my opinion, or at least less pink...

The_Gu3st

Will those replace ALL the commanders? Or just randomly come in some spots?

TheMcCool

ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

TheArbiter

I have never been a fan of the earthworm jim looking cape guy......sorry......
and the blaster....should loook like this  ::)

....in my opinion any way....it looks more...."blasterish"

TheArbiter

also i like our current force armor better.....no offence....i just like that whole bio suit look
its awesome ::)

The_Gu3st

Same here, I like arby's blaster and in-game force armor.

TheArbiter

The colors got a lil distorted wen i converted this into a gif
but it still shows the main animation pretty well
i will try and fix wen i get some spare time again

Parsley

Agreed on the bio-suit force armour, it does look a helluvah lot better, but it doesn't really run with the theme.

Will see what I can do about replicating the look.

Same with your blaster chap, Arbiter, it really needs to follow the same base design.  But it's a very nice piece of work for a first effort - perhaps try to remodel the psi-lord/psi-warrior?

Symbiont - yeah, it's pretty tough to get a decent symbiont model made on this design, but I'll give it another go.

Matlu, any opinions?

PS.  this wasn't based on EWJ, I was actually going more for Buzz Lightyear.  :)

TheArbiter

Sence wen is the base design of the commanders that design????????"aka earthworm jim"
i never heard that announced officially
personally, i dont think that whole cape thing/super hero look fits this game very well, no offence
i mean sure it will work...its just....hmm
but.....idk.....
any one else have any opinions???
i wanna hear um ::)

matlu

Parsley, I will use one "standard" waving-cape commander (he will replace the current one which is static) and maybe also forceshield or jetpack commander. I know you put much effort in it, but I cannot use all of them, I also think that they mostly do not fit, sorry

TheArbiter

The cape animation is pretty.......good job there ::)
the force armor makes me think that he ate one of the purple candys in wiliwonkas candy factory that he was told not to eat, and it is turning him purple...

Parsley

Matlu -
Naw, was a quiet day at work & didn't have much to do. 

I'll see what I can do on a pretty Symbiont, rather than one which looks like a serious phlegm problem.

Arbiter -
I assumed that as you were posting in this thread, you were intending this blaster design to complement my designs.  Any decision as to which graphics are used in game is, as always, up to Matlu & co.

TheArbiter