• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Story Time!

Started by The_Gu3st, August 14, 2005, 12:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Tell everyone on Duelboard you best story of either an awesome, amazingly lucky/skillfully played game or a pitful, dreadfully unlucky, game where "even the 100's fail". Also, feel free to talk about anytime a person on your team has unfairly betrayed you, ranted at you try to start stuff, or just about anything without flaming anybody.

Conditions that apply:
1. You cannot flame anyone (i.e "The_Guest knew he would lose in the end so he purposely decided to finish me off and go for the easy kill, he's a loser and never plays fairly, no wonder he has all those points!)

2. No name calling

3. Just be nice, this isn't gossip.

Dodger

I was recently teamed non stop by the_guest and Cdigital, still beat you though guys!  :D The_guest was getting mightily annoyed...
The_Guest knew he would lose so he purposely decided to finish me off and go for the easy kill, he's a loser...:P lol thanks for the inspiration.

I also kept getting teamed 3 on 1 by a group calling themselves TBC  ;)...quite a while ago...weird story.....

Bear

lol i dunno if its my busines.. but ill say it anyways... some1 cant follow rules... and your story wasnt really a story.. more or less an opinionated statement.. but yea anyways...well there you go.. u almost had your story down, bout the TBC... what was that about? anyways...
i remember one time i was super lucky i forget who i was playing ... everything worked... every kill would count... but then when my turn would have to end... and then my commander was a tank... he was surronded.. by flyers n slime... but then i used fire to slow the progress of the slime and i took out some flyers with my tank... then the fire spread after that and took out the slime... next turn my opponent upgraded but then i used reseruct on a tenticle...and won... i know thats not the best story but i thought i might as well post since i started an entry..

how bout that time i killed abc with a jeep... when it was teams and it was me n him vs 2 others.. well the other 2 died and it was up to me n abc to fight for bragging rights... well it took one attack with my jeep.. lol good times
Im the Original Aboriginal... The First Nation Creation...

Dodger

whoa thanks for flaming my story!  :P
And I was joking dude....

Bear

my bad... its all good i just wanted to know more.... i guess im not good at picking up on jokes
Im the Original Aboriginal... The First Nation Creation...

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Dodger on August 14, 2005, 11:30:37 AM
I was recently teamed non stop by the_guest and Cdigital, still beat you though guys! :D The_guest was getting mightily annoyed...
The_Guest knew he would lose so he purposely decided to finish me off and go for the easy kill, he's a loser...:P lol thanks for the inspiration.

I also kept getting teamed 3 on 1 by a group calling themselves TBC ;)...quite a while ago...weird story.....

Best story ever.... period. Im shocked you didnt talk about that 6 player dodger... you're so forgetful!

Bakster

My story from last night.

It was cold and dark, and the one known as Bakster sat on his swivel chair, playing Cyber Battles. The small bulb in the small room flickered as a 5P game unfolded.

The alignment in this game quickly went up the mechanical way. This was good for Bakster, as he had both a spideroid and a battle mech. Using both of these mechanical monstrosities, Bakster destroyed the one called Dodger. Dodger didn't go down without a fight. Not only did he destroy a laser robot and a mining droid, he mutated the machine arachnid into....another mining droid.

Mortally wounded, Bakster fought bravely, and took advantage of the stupidity of a n00b opponent who walked right into Bakster's alien goo.

Lo and behold, this event is just the start of an epic adventure.......

...not really! ;D

The next game, the great warrior known as bakster fought Dodger and the stupid n00b in a 3 way terror fight. Dodger, being the evil sore loser that he is, unleashed a two-on-one assault with the n00b. Bakster fought, like the warrior he is, and managed to slay the n00b. But Bakster could not defeat the odds, and Dodger quickly finished Bakster off.

Luckily, I owned Dodger in the 4P game afterwards ;D without any help at all.

The_Gu3st

Well, i figured since I made this topic, I'm gonna tell my own story about the much heard of 6 player game (screen shots have been psoted under "The Best Game Ever").

The whole thing started in the lobby, in which some trash talking was going down (mainly about that one that we all know as Song_Flower). Anyways, Cdigital of course said something extremely nice about her (Sarcasm is being used for the morons out there) and a man known as militant overheard. Imagine the coincidence that militant was great friends with song, and he quickly rushed off to tell her, setting off a battle of words.

Soon enough, the battle was to be settled in a game, a 6 player game. The teams were quite odd as it wasnt much of a t vs b type of thing, but rather a split up effort from the people on Cdigitals side and the people on Song_Flowers side. To be exact, it was me, cdig, and anima vs dodger, militant and song.

I knew I didnt have a chance, i had absolutly nothing... so i used the good old teleport move with a force sheild on, unfortunatly song_flower had a hover tank since the alignment was already very high. I was undestructable, taking blows left and right from cyborgs, hover tanks, spitters, literally everything under 7 str. At last i managed to kill song flowers hovertank, assisting anima to finish her off on his turn. Then the tables shifted, militant was really no match for us. He was outdone with almost nothing left, and soon after died by an assist from me again, this time to the hands of cdigital.

Then came the problem, it was me, anima, cdigital all vs dodger. Dodger had gotten his force armor on, and was inside some sort of transport vehicle with a real mech and spider on his side. Our team had 2 real mechs and one spider. Luckily, dodger had planted a fire which was keeping him alive. Dodgers mech destroyed cdigitals and then all we had was a mech and a spider vs another mech and spider. Cdigitals spider beat dodgers spider which once again shifted the tables. Dodger knew he was doomed, while his mech was destroying our beacons left and right and unmercifully killing everything in its path. then dodger tried to mutate the spider of cdigitals into something useless, only to realize it was now a pred. The pred's attack failed on his force-armored commander, only to have the commander retreat into a fortress and have the pred eaten up by the fire next turn. Now it was a mech vs mech battle. After many long turns, the fort subsided and the mech of animas continually attacked it. 1 time, 2 times, 3 times, and yet no luck. And then, we didnt have a mech anymore. Dodgers mech slaughtered it and the tables were turned.

Now it was just 3 commanders vs a mech. We had nothing left, nothing to kill it, and i was doomed next turn.

I remember me saying this in a completely sarcastic tone :

"Dodger, you played well, just not well enough... im sorry to say this but it is over for you" And then i bravely stepped upto his mech and took a desperate attack.

Nobody realized what happened. There were a few moments of silence as the unthinkable took place. My commander of str 5 destroyed the mech, sucessfully making the game a 4-way commander fight. Dodger wasn't exactly happy with this and he decided to hunt me down if it is the last thing he does. He finaly reached me, on ly to have anima, another force-armored commander block his way. It was force vs force, while I ran for my life. We were all in awe when dodger killed anima's force armor, yet I was safe with only 3 turns til a draw. Of course, the game ended in a draw but just looking at the sight of the field showed a mass graveyard.

That was the best game... ever. Don't even bother trying to out do that, it's impossible.

anima

Wow !! That was the most moving and thrilling story i have ever heard! It couldnt be told any better. An unbelievable baTTLe, that deserves the title of 'the best ever'.

BTW, i have a confession. The group referred to as 'TBC' can be explained, seeings that i am a member  ;D 'TBC' stands for 'Thamesbridge college' a school that i (and a few others) once attended.

So, when you here a group announcing valiantly : "TBC, TBC, TBC", you know those boys from thamesbridge are on your ass. :D

sabre_king05

I was recently teamed by reg50 and a guest how do i know i was teamed well,reg had flying slime and my commander was right next to guest and then i beamed down a HOLO mech to kill guest but reg had to move his slime so i could get rid of guest i asked him to do so but he just stood his ground! this obvious double team angered me and caused me to lose and shortly after i was killed the guest SURPRISELY quit game hmmmm could it a fix. :P

Bakster

My story was told far better than Guest's. :P

The_Gu3st

Maybe it was better told, but it wasnt as good.  :P

ultswordsman

hey guest gut knows a great story about how i tricked a guest to kill him so i could  b mech kill the guest nxt turn next turn  snd ressurect a mech and have armour sword and jet pack and killed  3 outta the 6 ppl in the game

it was funny  i was in a jeep and i went up to a guest made him kill me and guess what happened slash 1 gone 2nd killed a guest with a b mech after he got got 3 down then the 2 guests teamed me 2 mechs and a spider killed 1 mech and ressurcted 2 mechs now yay then i killed spider with commander they used 2 holo preds to kill my mechs which  they detected each others i jetpacked another guest then he miracouluslu (srry if spelled wrong) pulled out a queen and killed me  it wasone of my best battles ever and i had a pred in reserve to he only had 50% chance but it was fun all aound (except for gut who got angry cuz i didnt help him) ;D :D ;D :D

The_Gu3st

omfgwtf huh? That was beyond confusing.

ultswordsman

ok 1st i had jetpack sword and armour in a jeep guest didnt know he attacked jeep with range from blaster t o get a huge surprise and in the end i had 2 b mechs and i killed half the ppl does that help ??