• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Story Time!

Started by The_Gu3st, August 14, 2005, 12:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cDigital

Quotemiracouluslu (srry if spelled wrong)

We have spell check   ;)

ultswordsman

yea i know i just dont use it

Dodger

Quote from: Bakster on August 15, 2005, 04:23:54 PM
Dodger, being the evil sore loser that he is, unleashed a two-on-one assault with the n00b. Bakster fought, like the warrior he is, and managed to slay the n00b. But Bakster could not defeat the odds, and Dodger quickly finished Bakster off.

Luckily, I owned Dodger in the 4P game afterwards ;D without any help at all.

:o

Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 15, 2005, 06:36:35 PM
"Dodger, you played well, just not well enough... im sorry to say this but it is over for you"

I still have nightmares about that law defying stunt. I can just picture The_Guest's force armoured commander standing triumphantly over my smashed Battle Mech.

That was the best game... ever. Don't even bother trying to out do that, it's impossible.

I couldn't agree more! Well done for transforming the battle into such a nail biting story!  :P

SiR gUt

LMAO I read all the storys and ultsswords was very confusing but i under stood it. BUT thx sword for letting me die. I ALSO HAVE LIKE 20 DIFF STORYS TO TELL AOBUT GOOD OLD CYBER BATTLES TIMES. First i will start it off with a 6 player game i was in.

well it ALl started off well was a good 6 player game dont remember who was in it but zz. ZZ hhad me cornered and was abou tto kill me until I beamed a 10% mech and then next turn mutated something into a queen. ZZ's exact words were. "gut do you always depends on being lucky" later on zz had won because his stuff killed my queen and mech.

Another story which was recently was a 5 player game probably was the best 5 player game ever. I ALSO HAVE A SCREEN SHOT OF IT! the players were. Me, TheArbiter. Jaffar, Battlemech60. and iced marche. ANYWAY there was like 6 mechs and like 4 spiders and ti went back and forth. OF COURSE I DIED BECAUSE I WENT FOR BATTLEMECH BECAUSE THE GAME B4 HE BETRAYED ME. anyway he killed me during the 5 player too but i killed marche.
MECH was cornered being teamed on by jaffar and arbiter, having a mech and spider and eye come for him. While he was in his tank but bmech60 had 2 mechs and a spider. arbiter thought he was all big and powerful was going for him. JAFFAR on the other hand cud of killed his bmech60's tank and arbiter cuda killed bmech but jaffar ran away like a baby cuz he didnt wanna lose his spider. BUT THEN BATTLEMECH60 OUT OF NOWHERE DESTROYS ARBITERS BMECH. THEN JAFFAR WAS TOTALLY RUNNING AWAY BUT BMECH CHASED HIM DOWN. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN bmech60 resurected a mech!!!! BUT ANYWAY AFTER ALL THAT THE GAME WENT BACK AND FORTH AND EVERYONES CREATURE WAS DESTROYED AND I THINK BMECH WON BUT THATS THE END.... AND YES I SUCK AT TELLING STORYS SO DONT COMPLAIN :D
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Songflower teamed me the whole night for my points!  Not one fair game! 

Dodger

lol, Song_flower and Perelan are *old* friends, i was just teamed by them as well  :P
I'm not complaining, it was a good battle.

Perelan would just quit after they teamed me so songflower would get the points.  Songflower said it was always dc.  Cheaters

Dodger

Maybe instead of sitting here whining you should get someone to team with. Then get your own back.

ultswordsman

ty gut  that was the best game ever but i lost to a lucky commander atack and i had armour and he had nothing

Fleur De Chanson

um ya nice story 731   :-\ who are u anyways? i remember sum noob whining alot the other night when i was playing with perelan but i dont remember your name. anyways i dont cheat.. u make it sound like we did that over and over... he lost connection once, the 2nd time he hit backspace accidentally.. and that was at the beginning of the game so he obviously wasnt trying to give me pts.. your just mad we teamed u.. i dont see anything wrong with that i dont know many that would kill their friend b4 sum person they dont know in the game... especially if its only 3 ppl.. gotta att sum1. hell ask dodger im not completely unfair, last night we teamed him yea but when my other friend militant came on we played 2 vs 2 and they were fair games. im so sick of ppl that whine omg your teaming thats cheating... teaming is not cheating!!! god i dunno how many times i've been teamed on.. yes its annoying and unfair but i've never whined about it as much as u or ever said it was cheating. hell even back in the old days there were clans.. i remember playing these 2 ppl.. dont remember names but they were like in the serpent 77 clan or sumthing... i didnt whine i just made the best of it.. knew i was gonna die so just survived as long as i could.. took them quite awhile to kill me actually :P

waylan

well 731 lets call the who gives a fuck truck to come and save u shall we?

The_Gu3st

Enough! It was clearly stated this is NOT a flaming thread! I want all of you, ults, song, waylan, and 713 to erase all posts regarding the so called "cheating". Matlu, I dont think i can do it even though i made the thread, but I doubt half of them will cooperate so would you mind deleting those? Please? Thanks.

SiR gUt

BRINT IT SONG ID LOVE TO BE TEAMED BY YOU AND MILITAN AGAIN AND ASPINAR WHEN HE PLAYED AWHILE. ALSO FORGOT THE OTHER GUY

let me say one thing I HATE BEING TEAMED ON BY 2 NOOBS it pisses me off because then they think they all good and make a big deal of it. Most of the time i dotn really try against guest or newer players, I just go for the easy kill or i fool around with them. Sometimes I just let them learn the ropes but i hate giving credit to 2 noobs who double team then think they badass. 

BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE being teamed on by 2 people who really know how to play this game. It's beacause i actually try and its so much more of a harder game and just makes you like the game a lot better. Newer players dont like that so really shoudlnt do it to them, kinda makes them want to quit.  Vetereans dont give a shit we like it. After I  kick their ass i feel great :-D BRING IT SONG

AND ALSO I MAKE A CHALLENGE

Song Flower and who ever she picks for her teamate

VS

Cdigital and Me

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Fleur De Chanson

aspinar played cw?? i dont remember whether i showed him cw or not :P dam i havent heard that name in like years... didnt know u knew him too :O

SiR gUt

heh i member a lot of people :) but he was one of songs friends, I knew him threw her, but i also played helbreath with him for few months