• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Story Time!

Started by The_Gu3st, August 14, 2005, 12:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

Why should Song_Flower have anm unfair team. You may be old friends, relatives, or siamese twins for fucks sake, but that shouldn't give you the right to team every game.

Find your own partner huh? Easier said than done.

Fleur De Chanson

yes sir gut i know he was one of my friends lol :P

and um bakster wtf gives u the right to tell me how im allowed to play the game? i have a right to attack whoever i want to... there is no rules against it and there shouldnt be.

The_Gu3st

I see that I was ignored  :(
eh... w.e, do what you want...
but um... follow the rules?

Parsley

Take the argument to another thread or ICQ imho. 

Some nice stories were starting to develop.  Write some more.

The_Gu3st

ultswordsman

i agree as well and guest i just deleted the 2 posts i made by the way

zzboots

Quote from: SiR gUt on August 23, 2005, 08:09:37 AM
BRINT IT SONG ID LOVE TO BE TEAMED BY YOU AND MILITAN AGAIN AND ASPINAR WHEN HE PLAYED AWHILE. ALSO FORGOT THE OTHER GUY

let me say one thing I HATE BEING TEAMED ON BY 2 NOOBS it pisses me off because then they think they all good and make a big deal of it. Most of the time i dotn really try against guest or newer players, I just go for the easy kill or i fool around with them. Sometimes I just let them learn the ropes but i hate giving credit to 2 noobs who double team then think they badass. 

BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE being teamed on by 2 people who really know how to play this game. It's beacause i actually try and its so much more of a harder game and just makes you like the game a lot better. Newer players dont like that so really shoudlnt do it to them, kinda makes them want to quit.  Vetereans dont give a shit we like it. After I  kick their ass i feel great :-D BRING IT SONG

AND ALSO I MAKE A CHALLENGE

Song Flower and who ever she picks for her teamate

VS

Cdigital and Me
Gut you make are in an uproar over 2 on 1's.

What is your position on people who backstab teammates by hypo'ing their teammate's hover tanks...
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

tiraspol

zz, its part of the game. Get used to it.

The_Gu3st

;D ZZ, Im pro-hypnoing your teammate's hover tanks and backstabbing them.

Oh btw ZZ, im glad to see your signiture, at least your coming outta the closet with it.

zzboots

Quote from: tiraspol on August 23, 2005, 10:20:55 PM
zz, its part of the game. Get used to it.
I have the option to play who I want.  So I don't have to get used to anything.

Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 23, 2005, 10:47:04 PM

Oh btw ZZ, im glad to see your signiture, at least your coming outta the closet with it.
Thanks for the speedy notice.  I knew you would spot it within a fortnight.  Looks like dear blitzy owes me 3 dollars.  And why, may I ask, you choose to jump in and flame me when I make no reference to you?  As a matter of fact, I don't remember ever flaming you...
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

Im not flaming you... you flamed... um... urself.

ultswordsman

zzboots

Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 24, 2005, 02:03:26 AM
Im not flaming you... you flamed... um... urself.
Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 23, 2005, 10:47:04 PM

Obviously this was a compliment.

Quote from: ultswordsman on August 24, 2005, 02:05:06 AM
lol
Well said.
-William G. McAdoo

cDigital

QuoteSong Flower and who ever she picks for her teamate

VS

Cdigital and Me

Wow, I feel very happy to have Sir Gut as my team mate!  Songflower can't hang :D We could dc a few times, only get crappy monsters with the best being a probe and still win easily.   I will hypnotise her comander and make her kill her team mate.  Then I will make her goto beauty school, because you know she needs it.

SiR gUt

hey zz i was just borrowing it man. i wasnt gonna kill you, didnt have to just leave the game after i hypnod it
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA