• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Story Time!

Started by The_Gu3st, August 14, 2005, 12:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

why italian? why not spanish or something?

Fleur De Chanson

Quote from: SiR gUt on August 24, 2005, 10:56:40 AM
where did i flame zz?
i never said u flamed zz :S i clearly said guest...and i think zz already quoted what he said so i dont need to repeat it :P

TheMcCool

French and doesn't hate americans... That's impossible. He must be ostracized within his own country, if he hasn't already fled to another. I don't believe it.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

sabre_king05

BTW i can speak chinese(Mandarin) hehe is that good?

Zaijian guys

AWS2

Well, chinese sounds cool...so that is ok.  As for why not spanish Guest, because i am Italian...so im biased towards Italians.

Quote from: TheMcCool on August 26, 2005, 11:02:11 AM
French and doesn't hate americans... That's impossible. He must be ostracized within his own country, if he hasn't already fled to another. I don't believe it.

He goes to college in America... ;)
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

The_Gu3st

Speaking of college, good luck to you aws.

AWS2

Thanks Guest...i leave tomorrow, so i will probably be on late tomorrow night, or sunday day...laterz
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

SiR gUt

Quote from: Fleur De Chanson on August 24, 2005, 08:51:12 AM
hell even u yourself are flaming zz...

Like I said, where did I flame zz?
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Fleur De Chanson

i said guest then i said sum other stuff then i said u yourself flamed zz... it was obvious i was talking to guest not u gut....i mean i dont understand how u get sir gut out of "u" i did say backstbbing was pathetic but that was backstabbing in general... the flaming was about guest... plz learn to read.

The_Gu3st

Song when I said that "Im pro-hypnoing your teammates hover tank and killing them" I was clearly being sarcastic. Please, learn to take a joke.

zzboots

Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 27, 2005, 05:33:35 PM
Song when I said that "Im pro-hypnoing your teammates hover tank and killing them" I was clearly being sarcastic. Please, learn to take a joke.
That was a joke?  I'm sure I am not the only one who was not amused.  Perhaps in the future you can work on what tone is presented in your sarcastic comments.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

Sadly zz, my life doesnt revolve around amusing you, surprising isnt it? Oh btw, i just decided since this is my topic and you yourself said next time to just post "zz comments not allowed"...well since Im sick of your uselessness I'm going to do that now.

NO ZZ COMMENTS ALLOWED

The_Gu3st

well said anima, you can't have a truly defined tone in typed words.

Um, i tried using an online translator for your sentence and... well... either you have horrible italian/english or the translator sucks.

this is what it gave me-

I have worn like the Italians, even if are one. I can speak also the Italian, are to use just that tradurndo a program.

Im guessing you made a typo on "trudurndo" since it couldnt translate that but anyways that's horrible english.

The_Gu3st

;D

so what were you trying to say then?