• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

What time is cyber wars time

Started by Bear, August 14, 2005, 12:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bear

yea im just sittin here... bored.. its almost 4am CST..... no ones online... i would like to know what time u guys usually come on and play... i hate checkin to see if some1 joined every couple mins.. then u get signed out... and then some1 comes right when u sign back in but they leave cuz no one else is there... yea.. now u know my problem, im havin cyber wars withdrawals in the middle of the night... hahah...

cant sleep...

need food...

waiting...

finally militant signed in... yay... well im out..
Im the Original Aboriginal... The First Nation Creation...

Bakster

Yes, it's extremely frustrating.

Normally nobody is on at this time (the time I post this), but now 5 ppl are on not including myself. It seems they just started a 5P game before I came :'(

Bear

yea thats the worst... you should be able to join games late... but then have half as much stuff to choose from to beam down... that would fix that problem.... well maybe it would cause more.... imagine a 2v1 and ur almost dead and then all of a sudden... 4 more commanders come out of no where ahahha
Im the Original Aboriginal... The First Nation Creation...

The_Gu3st

lmfao, that would be so great. Actually, im slightly surprised no body was on for you bear, considering thats about the time the night session gets over, quite a few ppl still stick around though. Try coming maybe 1-3 hrs earlier? Then you SHOULD see around 6-12 ppl.