• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Lack of posts on "New Graphics"

Started by TheArbiter, August 17, 2005, 11:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArbiter

Hey.....i just noticed that like no one had posted lately....
been a real lack of posting.....not that it matters.......but im bored......and thought id point it out......ne way.......START TALKING PEOPLE! ::)

matlu

well it's ok, right now there is no need for graphics :) There are only few sprites which hasn't been replaced yet, and it looks like nobody dares. But majority of graphics is replaced.

ehm, very soon I'll need graphics for rpg game, so.. stay tuned :)

TheArbiter

What graphics havent been replaced yet?  ???

matlu

jeep, hover tank, mutant mount, cyborg, acid spiter, predator, beacons, fortress, force field.
Also many effects are original (explosion, beaming, down)

BladeSabre

I believe I did an acid spitter.
(Edited to add:) Yes, I did.
http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,348.0.html

I think Luggage should do the Jeep and Hover Tank so that stuff matches.

matlu

T3h luggage

Quote from: matlu on August 17, 2005, 02:16:52 PM
cyborg
*Hem hem*.  I did a cyborg, and I don't think anyone said that they hated it, between all them japanese coyboy posts. 

SiR gUt

just curiousity what program do you all use to make these sprites?
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

The_Gu3st

Just curious, is anyone ever going to *truely* finish making this game? theres still a *few* which havn't been replaced and I noticed luggage has been coming around here again.

Dodger

*Yawn*

Matlu said he was happy with the graphics now, so everybody stopped bothering  ;D

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

Dodger

Why don't you make them Bakster?  :)

Oh no wait, we saw your MSPaint 'skillz' in the Virus/EP thread  ;)