• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Approved Players List Only

Started by SiR gUt, August 22, 2005, 07:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

I am guts rival and have beat him multiple times. Unfortunately only come up against him once in a tourny, to which i was luckily defeated..

SiR gUt

no my RIVAL*S* would be bosssjoker, JItaliano, and of course we cant forget trackboy. I dont consider none of you guys rivals on here, not a lot of competition.(especially dodger) but If you all want, I'll be everyones rival.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

SiR gUt

you serious guy? sometimes it's hard being the best.  ;D

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

Well Dodger seems convinced u cheat at all the tourny's at least.  :D
Adun Toridas, Executor.

SiR gUt

tell me your kidding man....... seriously stop playing games.

Dodger

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Do you bury me when I'm gone
Do you teach me while I'm here
Just as soon as I belong, then it's time I disappear

ownage

Quote from: SiR gUt on February 10, 2007, 06:45:20 AM
no my RIVAL*S* would be bosssjoker, JItaliano, and of course we cant forget trackboy. I dont consider none of you guys rivals on here, not a lot of competition.(especially dodger) but If you all want, I'll be everyones rival.

Really,I seem to remember beating you in two tourny matches and about 80% of games we played gut.

Also ItalianSk8er is someone i know and i own him completly ; also he has been in college lately which is why he hasn't been posting.

See i can use perfectly good grammer.

SiR gUt

what the hell are you talking about ults????  you are a complete moron....oh, and btw, you still made more than 3 mistake in your so called "Perfect Grammer".

hahaha

The_Crusade

ownage

Really,were are the mistakes? Semicolons can be intertwined if your talking about them.

The_Crusade

Quote from: ownage on February 13, 2007, 02:20:58 AM
Really,I seem to remember beating you in two tourny matches and about 80% of games we played gut.

Also ItalianSk8er is someone i know and i own him completly ; also he has been in college lately which is why he hasn't been posting.

See i can use perfectly good grammer.

Really, I seem to remember beating you in two tourny matches and about 80% of the games, Gut.

Also ItalianSk8er is someone I know and I own him completely; also he has been in college lately which is why he hasn't been posting.

See, I can use perfectly good grammar.

Spot the difference. Although I am not too sure about the use of a semicolon :-\

ownage