• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Approved Players List Only

Started by SiR gUt, August 22, 2005, 07:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

Hi everyone, we are starting a totally new approved players list. ONLY POST IF YOU WANT TO BE APPROVED, NOTHING MORE. THAT MEANS NO COMMENTS, NO CHATTING, NOTHING BUT,

Duel Board user name: Mandatory
Rating: Mandatory
How Long Playing Cyber Wars or Cyber Battles: Mandatory

After you have been approved and I promise, everyone will be approved sooner or later. We will delete your post so that you know you have been approved.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

In order to play in a tournament, you must be approved. If you arent on this list, you cannot play. To get on this list, give the following info:

DB Username
Score
How long you've been playing
Real Name (optional)

The_Gu3st

Reminder:

In order to participate in the tournament on 12/11 you must get approved first!

To get approved supply the following information:

DB Username
Score
How long you've been playing
Real Name (optional)

If you have already been approved you do NOT need to supply this information again!

Not sure if you've been approved? Check out the Approved Players List!

Approved Players

ultswordsman

gst slayer  (must kill all guests)

no clue havent cheked in much lately

2 years

u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

SiR gUt

ok im going to add you all to the list now, so when your name is deleted, that means your added

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

What is the real point in making people get 'approved' before they can sign up?

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Dodger on December 09, 2005, 12:26:45 AM
What is the real point in making people get 'approved' before they can sign up?

I'll take a stab at this one-

Its to prevent people that disrupt tournaments from being in them.

Also, in the beginning we thought we would only except certain players, but b/c of a lack of turnout we're currently accepting everyone.

Dodger

Hello there. Welcome to Duelboard.  :)

The_Gu3st

o0o, so that constant spamming I had been doing for about 6 hours worked? LMAO!

The_Gu3st

Dodger

Six hours? Matlu is so gonna ban you..  ;)

The_Gu3st

Its not really a big deal, it sends it every 30 seconds. And besides, I'm advertising his site's forums too, just mainly the tournaments. Besides, where's the rules?

Dodger

O--kay, we need to make some rules  ;D

SiR gUt

ill approve all of you when i get home

The_Gu3st

W00t! This auto-spamming thing is really working. 3 new sign-ups since I started it yesterday. I rule at the advertising job, unlike you did when it was your position dodger.