• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

September Poll (Big King Flamer)

Started by Parsley, August 25, 2005, 03:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One Flamer Shall Be Forum-Banned. You decide.

zzboots
BlitzJoker
The Gu3st
Bakster
Parsley
Flamedragon
Song Flower

Parsley

May not have too much internet access next week... So here's the (contentious) September poll for all you happy voters.

All of these people have been guilty of flaming without need at some point, and don't have the excuse of newbiedom to hide behind...  >:(

Tag something down below if you want me to add a name.

Ps. this poll is completely unofficial, so the forum ban is a lie. 

The_Gu3st

Im loving this... once again, great thinking parsley.

PPL to add-

Song Flower
BlitzJoker

TheMcCool

Song hasn't really flamed anyone.. she's just someone people love to hate. I wouldn't hate her at all if she didn't team unfairly every chance she gets. :P And I don't understand why Blitz and Gut should be on there.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Parsley

Having reviewed their cases (past posts):

Song Flower - please provide proof of flames & I'll add.

Sir Gut - removed, apologies for sullying your reputation.

Blitz Joker - added for newbie-flaming:

QuoteI am terribly sorry for crushing your dreams, but not everyone is cut out for clean coding......you're one of those people.

Parsley

Ah.

Song Flower, Aka. Fleur de Chanson - added for flaming (poorly).

Quote...not everyone is a loser that cant get a date like u.
Quote...god your stupid. pretty pathetic...
Quote...whose moronic idea was this anyways?

The_Gu3st

There are clearly other people... tons of them. But i won't name the ones in mind since they are friends.

The_Gu3st

nvm, i dont think it is fair not to name them so here goes...

Cdigital (sorry  ;D)
Anima (sorry again  ;D)
Waylan
713 (Started the recent flames)
Blitzjoker (just to remind you... even though he is added, he has flamed many times, not just that once or twice that you said. For example when i first came here he flamed gut about how thats the one person he is disgusted to see back here)
kaoss (he never plays anymore though)

And im sure more will come to me in time.

ultswordsman

Bakster

I voted for Parsley because you included me in the poll :P

The_Gu3st

wow parsley, i bet your kinda regretting you made this having the second most votes and all...  :P

When did you ever flame anyways? I cant even think of one time.

SiR gUt

well not to be a dick or anything. I think who ever made this post, (parsley) it was a very bad idea. I personally think the post is going to make everyone hate eachother now and fight.

delete it hurry up
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

SiR gUt

also can i say one funny thing. parsley why would you add your name to the post considering if you were posting it?? and this isnt a flame im saying it cuz im friends wit him
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Why delete it? I don't have much of a problem with it and its not like the contreversies havnt already started. Incase you havnt noticed 3 of the 5 pages on "Story Time" are nothing but flames... and no bdy seemed to fond of deleting those when I asked.

My decision: leave it

anima

LMFAO. Guest? Why nominate me?! What....what did i do? For that i voted for you ;D

The_Gu3st

Noooooo! lol, whatever. I nominated you cause you did flame me (kinda) that one time... yeah. Oh well I'm slightly surprised to see i don't have the second most votes. Btw, who is the other who voted me? zz? Most likely.