• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

September Poll (Big King Flamer)

Started by Parsley, August 25, 2005, 03:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One Flamer Shall Be Forum-Banned. You decide.

zzboots
BlitzJoker
The Gu3st
Bakster
Parsley
Flamedragon
Song Flower

zzboots

I rarely ever visit the polls section.  It's a good thing I did.

How come cdigital isn't on the list.  His constant attacks against song surely justify a choice.

Also, I don't believe I have flamed anyone, but I would love for someone to provide specific examples when I did.  Quotes would be nice.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

TheMcCool

I dug deep and found many scathing comments and outright flames you've posted, zz. I'm not gonna take the time to organize or label them, but you said all these things in past posts:

QuoteIs it just me or am i seeing monkeys?

It is supposed to be a weak monster after all.  Eggs = fun.  Learn math.  Roll Eyes

CW amature hour?  Flying monsters could always fly away when next to an enemy monster

Commanders are weak, kinda like Odin.  So maybe make the highest level Odin?

It's sabre you yankee.

Europeans...  Roll Eyes

I have this same promblem.  Flamming,...

Quote from: BladeSabre on June 23, 2005, 10:40:38 PM
Nice HTML.

I've seen nicer.

I'm through wasting my time arguing with a bunch of morons.

where is the choice for hardcore christian rock?

How about you get a life and stop flaming me every five seconds?

That was a joke?  I'm sure I am not the only one who was not amused.

Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 23, 2005, 10:47:04 PM
ZZ, Im pro-hypnoing your teammate's hover tanks and backstabbing them.

Oh btw ZZ, im glad to see your signiture, at least your coming outta the closet with it.

Thanks for the speedy notice.  I knew you would spot it within a fortnight.  Looks like dear blitzy owes me 3 dollars.

Thanks for ruining everybody's fun guest.

zzboots comes from a biker store here in town whose slogan is "Wildman leather and Lace".
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

zzboots

Try reading my posts...

Is it just me or am i seeing monkeys?
   Reponse to the monkey commanders. Where's the flame?

It is supposed to be a weak monster after all.  Eggs = fun.  Learn math.  Roll Eyes
   That sounds like my reponse to the alien hatchling. Again, who am i flaming?

CW amature hour?  Flying monsters could always fly away when next to an enemy monster
  That was when flying monsters couldn't move away from enemy.  Again not flaming anyone.

Commanders are weak, kinda like Odin.  So maybe make the highest level Odin?
  Odin is my friend, well not friend, but we are on speaking terms.  Notice how he hasn't said anything about my flaming.

It's sabre you yankee.
  Response to the sabree clan.  Ice_sabree is a yankee, isn't he?
Quote from: www.dictionary.comyankee- A native or inhabitant of the United States.

Europeans...  Roll Eyes
  General statement, not attacking anyone in particular.

I have this same promblem.  Flamming,...
  Don't remember this one.

Quote from: BladeSabre on June 23, 2005, 10:40:38 PM
Nice HTML.
I've seen nicer.
  That was a reply to blitz's html code.  It was a joke.  Blitz and I are on exellent speaking terms.

I'm through wasting my time arguing with a bunch of morons.
  It's ture, you can't argue with a moron.  Again not directed at anyyone in particular.

where is the choice for hardcore christian rock?
  That was in repsonse to a poll question where the choice was not advailable.

How about you get a life and stop flaming me every five seconds?
  It's a simple request asking people to stop flaming me.

That was a joke?  I'm sure I am not the only one who was not amused.
  Reply to guest's statement about his comment being a joke.  Again, no flame.

Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 23, 2005, 10:47:04 PM
ZZ, Im pro-hypnoing your teammate's hover tanks and backstabbing them.

Oh btw ZZ, im glad to see your signiture, at least your coming outta the closet with it.
Thanks for the speedy notice.  I knew you would spot it within a fortnight.  Looks like dear blitzy owes me 3 dollars.
  I was joking around with time response.  Not really an insult, but a bad joke.

Thanks for ruining everybody's fun guest.
  Again, not a flame.

zzboots comes from a biker store here in town whose slogan is "Wildman leather and Lace".
  ....try reading what I write.

Okay, so the two people I flamed were friends done in a joking manner.  Neither of them responded in an angry tone.  Then I had like one general flame of Europe so sue me.

So I should say: I will flame friends in a joking manner but I don't flame specific people, especially people I don't know or like that well.
-William G. McAdoo

TheMcCool

Now you keep telling me to to "try reading your posts." Implying I have trouble reading... OMG flames! You've scarred me for life. zzboots =  Big King Flamer.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

The_Gu3st

Yes MC, i couldnt agree more. All of my flames are directed at zz, whether or not he started it. I can't stand that kid.

My hate for ZZ > Cdigitals Hate for Song_Flower.

zzboots

Quote from: TheMcCool on August 28, 2005, 01:56:14 AM
Now you keep telling me to to "try reading your posts." Implying I have trouble reading... OMG flames! You've scarred me for life. zzboots =  Big King Flamer.
Okay...

Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 28, 2005, 03:30:21 AM
Yes MC, i couldnt agree more. All of my flames are directed at zz, whether or not he started it. I can't stand that kid.

My hate for ZZ > Cdigitals Hate for Song_Flower.
Sad that you would hate someone who you don't even know.  It's really werid that you have all these ill feelings towards me, especially when I don't hate you in the slightest.

I guess its too much to ask for a mature db community.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

Quote from: zzboots on August 28, 2005, 07:08:37 AM
I guess its too much to ask for a mature db community.

Mature or not... your still big king flamer.

For example... your last sentence.

zzboots

Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 28, 2005, 07:47:48 AM
Mature or not... your still big king flamer.

For example... your last sentence.

Okay, you are all immature losers who are obsessed with pissing eachother off, always think you are right, and have to be confrontational about everything.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

Dodger

You missed out the new flames towards the Tournament admin! Check it out...

ZZ for king flamer!

BlitzJoker

ZZ is obviously fed up with people being immature. For this whole post is immature and Parsley should be banned for purposely trying to piss everyone off.

And here is where I will say some things that will be pointed out as flames.

If you are going to make a list, make it unbiased. There are plenty more flamers that could be on here. Seems like you just put up the people who make comments towards the immaturity of the db community(me, zz, song) and then add the people who flame the fore mentioned (The_Guest, Parsley, ect). People like Sir_Gut should be added, for he has flamed me.

Just stop being so damn immature........

Oh and I guess everyone just loves me  :-*

SiR gUt

Blitz the only flames I have done are flames in self defense from you flaming me. I was looking over all my post and Honestly I dont think i have actially ever flamed anyone in particular, but i might be wrong. Only flames I saw were to you blitz, but i have reasons for that. Also blitz I agree with you, this post is absolutely stupid. Like i said its just starting a lot more flaming.

Quote from: SiR gUt on May 05, 2005, 10:43:01 PM
hey blitz good to see your on here too. also i have no past with nothing bad :) and sorry matlu ill watch my mouth i do curse a lot but ill stop

I also recall me saying that first and then you with your comments back towards me.
So dont start with me blitz
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

BlitzJoker

Gut, you took that the wrong way. I am not trying to "start" anything, just saying the post is biased and stupid altogether.

TheMcCool

I found the poll to be funny, and it was probably made just for fun. But of course, it has degenerated into internet drama.

matlu