• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

TELEPORT

Started by boober, August 26, 2005, 10:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boober

i got one plz animate it

ultswordsman

colors nice  but i think animation should be like it going in like a swirl just my thoughts

Dodger

I think we should have a kinda startrek teleport, where the commander dissolves....if you get me....that would be cool.

Prince_Death

lol it should be like him fading away and then you reappear slowly fading in

TheMcCool

lolol or like make a running animation and make it look like he's running over there really fast.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Dodger

Quote from: Prince_Death
lol it should be like him fading away and then you reappear slowly fading in

Exactly!

Quote from: TheMcCool
lolol or like make a running animation and make it look like he's running over there really fast.

Thats not a teleport  :P

Where did you get that graphic from boober? It doesn't look as if you made it yourself, especially when I zoom in, it looks as if something else has been downsized....

TheArbiter

:oCONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!! :o......................

Dodger

Okay, here's what I think it should look like...only obviously not as bad as this, its only a model.

Of course I have no idea how the commander would phase back in....it would mean the animation would have to be reversed, which is probably a no go.....
Oh well, just an idea.....

Dodger

Okay, I just finished editing Boober's teleport....

Here is what it looks like now...

Dodger

Okay I just made another one....which I think looks really cool, but doesn't work with the animation sequence needed for phasing back in again...

Matlu can you explain what the teleport animation is exactly? Is the disapearing bit the first two frames and the reappearing bit the second two frames, or do they both have four?

Dodger

Someone at least comment! I'm bored. If noone speaks up soon I'm gonna have to keep making them....hundreds of teleports...mmmmm

ultswordsman

looks alright not great  i dont like the way the colors mix when there animated thats all

The_Gu3st

I wanna see him eating a sandwich instead... wouldnt that be an awesome animation?

Dodger

.....neither of those comments were really much help.

I edited the graphic so that the colours mixed better, because boober's wasn't symetrical and looked jumpy animated.

Quote from: The_Gu3st
I wanna see him eating a sandwich instead... wouldn't that be an awesome animation?

;D

Dodger

Wel no-body seems to be interested, so I am carrying out my threat...here's another...

edit : Okay I just realised you can't really see the yellow spiral bit in the middle, might change it later...