• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

sabre_king05 challenge

Started by sabre_king05, September 01, 2005, 04:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabre_king05

Im challenging all u cyber battles players to give me a reason why think they are the best cos i think im the best because i have class control and excellence thats my reason ill be glad to hear ur ideas guys.

if i dont hear any it means u all agree im the best lol :-*

AWS2

Well, I definetly do not think I am the best, but I am also pretty sure you are not the best either.  In my opinion, cDigital is the best...if you want a list of who I believe are the best that play on this site, here you go...

1. cDigital
2. SiR gUt
3. abc

Those are the 3 best that I have played with, I have never played kxb, so I have no idea if he is any good...if I had to continue, I would say this...

4. Tiraspol
5. McCool (assuming he actually is TheMummer)
6. BlitzJoker

I think those 6 are a step above the rest of us, but that is just me.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

SiR gUt

saBre i wanna play you make a time and date
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

sabre_king05

anytime mate anytime but in all fairness the match i saw u win today
showed me ur one of the best around

The_Gu3st

I'll take ur challenege too, first to win 2 in a row going both in the 1st spot and in the 2nd spot.

Make time and date (preferably around 4:30-6:00 pm eastern time)

TheMcCool

Omg class control and excerrence. Yeah, I am actually themummer.. I think it was probably a mistake for me to not continue using that name here, but oh well. I could start using it in-game though. ;) Ok, I think I am the best because I am cool, plus I also have class controll and excellence...
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

The_Gu3st

That wasn't exactly a "challenge" to him.

TheMcCool

QuoteIm challenging all u cyber battles players to give me a reason why think they are the best

I gave a reason why I think I am the best. You guys misread his post. ;)
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

The_Gu3st

TheMcCool

lol do what you want, I was just explaining myself after your little critical reply.

sabre_king05

anytime peeps what time is 6pm eastern btw?

future no1 of cyber battles

AWS2

Hey Mummer, I dont think im the best though, I was just explaining who I think the best is/are...and I do think you are one of the best...o well.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Bakster

You can't be good at this game, it's all luck. ;D

AWS2

Thats incorrect Bakster, there is a good deal of luck, but there is skill also.  And since that has already been successfully argued on other topics, I will not argue it here.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

TheMcCool

There is skill, but I personally do get fed up/bored because of how much the luck can determine in so many games. Even back in the Gamesdomain days I would play regularly for a couple months, quit for a few months, then come back, etc.