• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Works of T3h Luggage.

Started by T3h luggage, March 26, 2005, 01:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

TheArbiter

I love all your stuff man, keep it up ;D

Bakster

I have a few queries about the new Mutant Mount.

1. It looks too "medieval", if that is the right word.
2. The animation sucks, it moves up and right/left with no leg movement.
3. Elephants are overrated

And the new force armour is a bit hard to see...the colours dont blend well.

T3h luggage

Quote from: Bakster on January 29, 2006, 08:43:47 PM
I have a few queries about the new Mutant Mount.

1. It looks too "medieval", if that is the right word.
2. The animation sucks, it moves up and right/left with no leg movement.
3. Elephants are overrated

And the new force armour is a bit hard to see...the colours dont blend well.
1:  I can see kinda what you mean, but remember, these is aleins without technology as we would think of it, is all organic, so what might seem low-tech to us is different to them.  And I don't know the last time I saw a green elephant-like creature with a tentacle instead of a nose plowing through mideval europe.  ;)  Not that I've ever seen mideval europe period.
2:  If it does that, It's animation bugs, not purposeful movements.  I can try and fix that.
3:  :P  You have a point (Rhinos are better!  XD!)

4:  You mean I need more contrast?  I may give that a try.

matlu

Quote2:  If it does that, It's animation bugs, not purposeful movements.  I can try and fix that.

In fact I already sligthly modified Motant mount graphics before I used it into game - the original version had quite jerky forth and back movements, I just made it a bit smoother. But you should probably edit it yourself again, because I apparently made it worse :)

Bakster

1:  I can see kinda what you mean, but remember, these is aleins without technology as we would think of it, is all organic, so what might seem low-tech to us is different to them.  And I don't know the last time I saw a green elephant-like creature with a tentacle instead of a nose plowing through mideval europe.  ;)  Not that I've ever seen mideval europe period.

Elephants have trunks, which are too similar to tentacles to make out the difference, especially in a teeny weeny pixel graphic.

2:  If it does that, It's animation bugs, not purposeful movements.  I can try and fix that.

3:  :P  You have a point (Rhinos are better!  XD!)

Yeah, I'd like to see Dodger create a rhino emote!!

4:  You mean I need more contrast?  I may give that a try.

Maybe........ ???

Anyway, the dark red blends with the black background too much, and there is no outline to the armor.

T3h luggage

1 But, is still green and has wierd ears and huge yellow claws.

3:  I may do one, just for fun.
4:  It has an outline, is just that it's black...Which I suppose is the same as having no outline... :-\

The_Gu3st

Loving the elephant, besides the animation part.

Force armor needs work, possibly a "glowing" outline or something? Or a lighter shade of red for the body?

The_Gu3st

Luggage, check your mailbox for a possible new eye.

Here's the base, but I don't think I can animate it.

Lemme get some feedback.

Dodger

There's already a new eye. And I like it. And it should stay baby blue anyway  :). Cute but deadly.  :)

The_Gu3st

Oh I'm sorry, did I ask for your opinion?

The_Gu3st

Revised eye (having trouble with the dead phase. Help me luggage?)

Edit: Looked at it, I don't like that "twinkle" thing. Edit it when I get home.

Original:

SiR gUt

your eye looks to old and crusty and looks like its dead already, you suck guest.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Oh I'm sorry, did I ask for your opinion? No.  :P

You all suck. The rest of the things are too hard to make.

Bakster

The normal eye can't be beaten. Especially not by you ;)