• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Works of T3h Luggage.

Started by T3h luggage, March 26, 2005, 01:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Hard luck Guest  ;D The people have spoken  :-*

T3h luggage

Man, you guys are pretty cruel... :-\
The eye is indeed pretty cool, but there is no way I could animate it.  It's been so heavily shaded in photoshop, there's nothing I could do to it in paint.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Dodger on February 01, 2006, 12:46:32 AM
Hard luck Guest  ;D The people have spoken  :-*

:'( I quit. I hate your graphics too, especially your dumb emotes which I never ever use. Not even if my life depended on it. Butthead.

*Mumbles* He'sssss just jealousssssss that you have more pointssssss my precious. Just jealousssss...*mumbles*

Quote from: T3h luggage on February 01, 2006, 01:11:25 AM
Man, you guys are pretty cruel... :-\
The eye is indeed pretty cool, but there is no way I could animate it. It's been so heavily shaded in photoshop, there's nothing I could do to it in paint.

And no prob anyways, these dumbos don't like it either way so its a lost cause.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: The_Gu3st on January 31, 2006, 03:53:27 AM
Loving the elephant, besides the animation part.

Force armor needs work, possibly a "glowing" outline or something? Or a lighter shade of red for the body?

Just curious if you planned on editting the force armor and the elephant animation.

T3h luggage

Quote from: The_Gu3st on February 01, 2006, 02:14:26 AM
Just curious if you planned on editting the force armor and the elephant animation.
I plan on it.  (Eventually) :)

Blitz

(Eventually) (Eventually) (Eventually) (Eventually) (Eventually) (Eventually) (Eventually) (Eventually) (Eventually) (Eventually)
MVP zzboots fanclub

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on February 01, 2006, 01:26:56 AM
:'( I quit. I hate your graphics too, especially your dumb emotes which I never ever use. Not even if my life depended on it. Butthead.

*Mumbles* He'sssss just jealousssssss that you have more pointssssss my precious. Just jealousssss...*mumbles*

lmao :D. Did I say I didn't like it? Noooo. I just prefer the blue one  :). Next time use MSPaint.  :)

The_Gu3st

SiR gUt

hey guest, I remember your the one who told me how to use the emotes, and i usually see you use them quite often.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

matlu

Please create new thread if you want to discuss emotes or just insult each other.

I don't think that T3h luggage appreciates such off topic posts in his thread.

T3h luggage

Here is a brightened version of the force armor.  Hope it is better.

Bakster

Better, but it needs an outline of some sort....and perhaps a little more brighter.

The_Gu3st

Could you outline it in red or something? To make it have a glowing effect like the old one?

SiR gUt

is that a glowing heart in the center??
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Why was this never implemented?