• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Works of T3h Luggage.

Started by T3h luggage, March 26, 2005, 01:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlitzJoker

To speak the truth everything needs to be replaced, except currently the Sentry Robot(thx to you) the BattleMech, and the commanders.

T3h luggage

Sorry about not foing the spideroid, but I have no Ideas or inspiration for that one.  Instead, I have done the laser robot.  I used the same pallette I used for the sentry, and made it's structure similar as well.  The animation isn't as good, but it's not very posable.  And the dead pose is better

Hawk

Day-um luggage.  You're awesome.

T3h luggage

Thanks Rainbow Halk.  OK, here is my alein hatchling.  I was having problems with my internet, so I couldn't log on earlier.

Odin

Graphics used for the Sentry Robot look as if it would be the Mechanoid version of a Predator (if I didn't have a predator in my hand that game, I might have thought it was, since I was killed when I first saw it). Pretty good though and perhaps if there is some sort of more powerful two-legged Mechanoid creature below the Battle Mech, it could be used. Laser robot looks interesting, though perhaps it does work when animated. I don't understand the point to the white stuff on the Alien Hatchling though. Quality is truly amazing though. Don't see why many other games put such a great emphasis on things being "real 3d".
"You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you, you are right because your data and reasoning are right."
-- Benjamin Graham

matlu

Quote from: Odin on March 28, 2005, 09:51:30 PM
I don't understand the point to the white stuff on the Alien Hatchling though. Quality is truly amazing though. Don't see why many other games put such a great emphasis on things being "real 3d".

lol, I understand that "white stuff", but I'm not sure if I can say it in english. It's.... broken egg. It's hatchling, atfer all. The quality is really excellent.

BlitzJoker

The hatchling looks OK , but if we were going to choose an alien hatchling I would go with the other one that was made. The other one has that crazy little alien feel to it.

http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,62.0.html

matlu

Quote from: BlitzJoker on March 28, 2005, 10:37:03 PM
The hatchling looks OK , but if we were going to choose an alien hatchling I would go with the other one that was made. The other one has that crazy little alien feel to it.

http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,62.0.html

Ehm, I like Luggage's graphics more. If it looks nice animated I guess I'll use it.

BlitzJoker

How is it suppose to attack with it's head in an egg, tail whip?!? I guess I just dislike the egg portion of it.

matlu

Quote from: BlitzJoker on March 29, 2005, 12:45:17 AM
How is it suppose to attack with it's head in an egg, tail whip?!? I guess I just dislike the egg portion of it.

You've probably never been hitten by egg? Just try it and you'll see that it hurts  :D

zzboots

It is supposed to be a weak monster after all.  Eggs = fun.  Learn math.  ::)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

BlitzJoker

But eggs tend to be frail, after one attack its "egg bash" ability would be obsolete, then what would it do?? ;)

zzboots

Quote from: BlitzJoker on March 29, 2005, 01:01:34 AM
But eggs tend to be frail, after one attack its "egg bash" ability would be obsolete, then what would it do?? ;)

Continue to be naturally weak.  Hence the reason to rename it AG!
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

T3h luggage

Hey, then it could lower enemy defence!
Yeah, white is the hardest color of all to shade.  The hatchling isn't nearly my best graphic, it was just an attempt to make a more comical version, inspired by an invincible alein hatchling that I mutated from a droid.  It was attacked several times by multiple enemies and yet surviv'ed.  I didn't find out untill after I had already made the outline that Halk had already done another one. Maybe a poll would settle which to use...
OK, some animations:

TheMcCool

Maybe you could make the the arm/cannon thing move back and forth, on the laser robot...? Sort of like a horizontal jackhammer motion, if you get my drift.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh