• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Things Dodger Does When He's Bored

Started by Dodger, September 03, 2005, 02:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

This topic is continued from teleport by request for more weird commander stuff....

Dodger

Here's one....
The_guest said he wanted a jumping commander but that sounds too boring so I made this instead....

Dodger

The_Gu3st

AWESOME SKIPPING COMMANDER! w00t!

yeah, post the rest in here too.

Dodger

Just finished the new sleeping one.
Is there anything else you want to see guest?

The_Gu3st

Can you make it ride the elephant?  ;D

Lol dodger, i seriously love you.

TheMcCool

Or give him mini-elephants on skates strapped to the bottom of his shoes.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

matlu

lol, they are great :) They really make me wanting to put them in the game :) The main problem is, that it is additional graphics which will increase datafile size and download time. There is already too much graphics.

Dodger

They're not very large, that sleeping one had the most frames and is only 1.7 kb! Not exactly a huge download.

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 03, 2005, 07:03:44 AM
Can you make it ride the elephant? ;D

How the hell would i make that fit in the 32x32??? Do you have a thing about elephants?

Quote from: TheMcCool on September 03, 2005, 07:10:18 AM
Or give him mini-elephants on skates strapped to the bottom of his shoes.

That weirdness doesn't even deserve a comment...

Dodger

Re-did the burger one...
We need the coinflipper in here as well luggage!

matlu

Quote from: Dodger on September 03, 2005, 12:35:53 PM
They're not very large, that sleeping one had the most frames and is only 1.7 kb! Not exactly a huge download.

Ok. Another problems is, that there are several completely different commanders. So somebody would have to make same ingame animations for each commander shape. Which would be lot of work (and maybe also more considerable download)

Dodger

Unless the only person who could activate the animations for his commander was the hoster (first player). That would work.

The_Gu3st

File size... psssh.

I say you include em regardedless of anything.

Quote from: Dodger on September 03, 2005, 12:35:53 PM
How the hell would i make that fit in the 32x32??? Do you have a thing about elephants?

Actually I could care less about elephants... i just thought that would be awesome.

Yeah and you can't really fit that into 32x32 so um... how bout you... make him.... explode?

That would be an awesome /quit animation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The_Guest- I g2g
dodger- cya
The_Guest- cya
The_Guest /quit
:BOOM:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But then again... now that I look back on it it is a promotion of suicide bombings... lol. ;D

Dodger

Oh well! If it's as funny as hell who cares! I will crack on, just as soon as we have wasted some sabre's  ;D

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA