• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

SabreSir_Gut

Started by AWS2, September 04, 2005, 07:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AWS2

There is someone going around with the name SabreSir_Gut...he would not answer my questions about Cyber Wars in The Castle and the ones he tried to answer he was not correct on...gut, if this is you, please let us all know...I personally think he/she is a fraud pretending to be gut...I have two main reasons for this belief...here they are.

1. SiR_gUt...why wouldn't he be SabreSiR_gUt?

2. When I asked him "Who is the best?" he said "cdigi is my biggest competition."

Sure, I think cDigital is the best, but we all know who SiR_gUt thinks is the best, he thinks he Himself is...he even said so in an interview on BlitzJoker's website.

If anybody knows the truth, please reply and let me know...thanks.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

BlitzJoker

Haha what a sad sad soul, they profiled gut by these quotes:

Quotewho ever is leader of the sabre clan, I wanna join

Quote from: SiR gUt on September 03, 2005, 09:01:43 PM

Quote from: cDigital on September 03, 2005, 03:05:20 PM
You are my hardest opponent SiR_gUt   ;D

digi same to you man.

Gut would think he was the best  ;)

SiR gUt

Well its not me... and NO I dont think I am THE best (actually i kinda do) but I think I AM One Of the best players in the game. Also I do think cdigital is my hardest opponent. I also know 4 other people in cyber battles who I think are very tough competitors to become the best, but im going to keep that to myself.

and 1 more time sabresirgut isnt me...

Also wanna say 1 more thing if there was a list of the top best 3 or 5 players in cyber battles I do think im in there.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

sabre_king05

i agree the sir_gut era is over

AWS2

well, im glad to hear that gut...and u definetly are in the top 3...but that is another topic...

does anybody else love sabre_kings confidence, i think it is awesome...however, as long as gut keeps play sabre_king, his era is not over...whatever, this is a lot of fun and i look forward to the possible progression of CBs and DeulBoard.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

SiR gUt

aws ur a good friend of mine and mi asking this as a friend. Whats with you and turtleS?
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

AWS2

its a long story, and since i am a terrible story teller, i really dont feel like telling it...

lets just say this, i love turtles, i think they are the shiznit...i let my friend know that, and he began to call me turtle, so that is how i came to be a happy turtle
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)