• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Color changing text

Started by jamesishere, March 27, 2005, 03:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesishere

Just like in Castle GamesDomain, where by typing @ [the first three letters of color] @ it would change colors.

Example:

@red@hello = hello

and

@gre@hi = hi

Implement it please!

TheMcCool

Put it in, but only make one color available: @bla@
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

BlitzJoker

This is not exactly a priority  :P, but if it were to be implemented in, I have one suggestion. @<color>@ was tedious....so if it's possible to set the color for the whole session by maybe typing "/set color blue" or something I would suggest that. But as I said, it's not a priority...

ZAPTONE_Z

Odin

It's not a really important feature and will likely be one of the last things implemented before any new additions are made. I didn't really bother thinking about it either. As Blitz said, it probably would be good to set it for the whole session or maybe until you want another color.
"You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you, you are right because your data and reasoning are right."
-- Benjamin Graham

matlu

Quote from: Rainbow McCool on March 27, 2005, 04:15:02 AM
Put it in, but only make one color available: @bla@
This is already implemented  ;)

You are right, I plan to do it, but it's VERY low priority task

The_Gu3st

haferhole1

oow, you sound so inocent, like a little kid asking for an autograph.  then i looked at you avatar...  then i remember some of your posts... then i remember a few aim convos...  then i remember a few rumors about u floating around... screw u guest (i can still say "screw u", right matlu?)

anyways i always liked this feature.  it was even funner when i knew how to do it, and no1 else in my game did, then i got everything i beamed down out of sure luck, then they all thought i was a hacker  ;D

click my egg to get ur own

Blitz

Matlu did implement colors once, Coke_Can and I found that out. I think it was ?red? and ?blu? etc. Matlu took it out the next day and I haven't seen it since  ???  :P

btw we found that out by seeing that you could not type more than 5(or 4?) ? in a row, so now you can go and type every mark to see if you can type it numerous times  ;)
MVP zzboots fanclub

The_Gu3st

You skank.

I never got colors. I want colors.

Coke_Can

i think it was red, blue, green, and black... but its been a while.. I miss black :(

matlu

QuoteMatlu took it out the next day and I haven't seen it since 

not true :) It stayed there for at least a week :)

Blitz

Quote from: matlu on May 10, 2006, 09:27:00 AM

Well I'm not exactly an everyday player...so maybe it was like a day to me  ;)
MVP zzboots fanclub

The_Gu3st

Quote from: matlu on May 10, 2006, 09:27:00 AM

Why can't it come back?

Bakster

Because people were abusing it. How, I don't know. That's just the reason for everything :)