• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Egoists?

Started by zzboots, September 11, 2005, 09:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Gut, I can't stress to you enough that "everbody" doesn't want that. Infact, it seems like only once person wants that.

http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,544.0.html

BlitzJoker

Ok well maybe I will post my story. ZZ and Song do have valid points, but in reality.....I just don't care. If you look at my posts they never say that I think gut should sit out or something, they just say what zz is saying, is a true point.

The only reason I made long posts here was because when I comforted zz and said "it's a sad day in duelboard"(because of the censorship zz was talking about, I don't like censorship), and I got flamed for it? Everyone somehow tried to bring me into what zz is saying.

I could care less what happens in the tourneys because I will not participate in them. Some people might think it's because I dislike 2 out of 3 of the directors, but they couldn't be more wrong. I don't participate because I don't like making commitments to video games at set times, for hours at that time. Hence the "other" option I voted for in that poll, guest. In my case the other stands for "I don't care."

Now do I think gut should sit out? Well he should participate, it's quite obvious he is being understanding and not an arrogant ass like some other people, talking about the subject. This makes him even more deserving to participate.

Now that I said that, I must say this. Don't make posts being like "Oh look zz even Blitz is against you.", because I am not against him. I see his point, and it is true.......but I just could care less, and "punishing(in a way)" gut isn't exactly fair to him.

So please in further mentions of this topic, don't drag me into it. And for the Blitz & ZZ tourney...........I was just joking the whole time  ;).

The_Gu3st

First off, I owe my apologies to you for assuming that you and ZZ shared the same ideas and were back to back with each other on it.
Quote from: BlitzJoker on September 14, 2005, 05:04:06 AM

I could care less what happens in the tourneys because I will not participate in them. Some people might think it's because I dislike 2 out of 3 of the directors, but they couldn't be more wrong.

I don't participate because I don't like making commitments to video games at set times, for hours at that time. Hence the "other" option I voted for in that poll, guest. In my case the other stands for "I don't care."

So please in further mentions of this topic, don't drag me into it. And for the Blitz & ZZ tourney...........I was just joking the whole time ;).

and in reponse to those three paragraphs:

I asked for an end to flames, I realize it may not have meant to come off as a flame, but it was still slightly offensive. Also, I can't help but to wonder, which two?

second paragraph:

When you first asked for an "other" option, i thought you were stupid, now I see the method to it, sorry again.

Third paragraph:

That's a damn shame. I think quite a few people were looking forward to them, just to see how things would work out.

Fleur De Chanson

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 13, 2005, 01:42:20 PM
Nothing that you said is fact by the way, everyone only has an opinion as to what is correct.
thats a whole lotta bs... what i said was fact... facts which supported zz's opinion tho, hell i didnt really even give my opinion..in fact i said i didnt care about the tournaments. once again i said almost all competitions have an unbiased judge/referee who doesnt participate.. this is not my goddamn opinion thats a fact! most competitions work this way because it eliminates any chance for unfairness... maybe it doesnt make a diff if gut plays...all i was sayin is thats how most competitions work! maybe he can be unbiased even if he plays... but hey what if the game is between him and sum1 and the sum1 claims gut did sumthing wrong.. now obviously he cant be unbiased against himself.. not sayin that'd happen but that is a reason why the judge or whatever doesnt usually play.
Quote from: BlitzJoker on September 14, 2005, 05:04:06 AM
I don't participate because I don't like making commitments to video games at set times, for hours at that time.
i feel the same way... thats why i'll never play in any tournaments either... i dont care about cw enough to come on at a set time.. what if i gotta go out and get drunk or sumthing!?!?!?!

Bakster

Fleur = Song_Flower right.

I think the real reason you don't enter tournaments is because you don't have a teammate. You cannot play CB without your stupid teammate, whatever his name is.

Andre

May I ask what the point of this topic is now? 

I live by the moral, "There is no sense argueing with a person that is not willing to listen."  In my opinion, this topic has accomplished nothing but more arguements between people who are not willing to listen.  Will someone please do us all a favor and close it.

Dodger

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Im done with this too, just one last thing I should mention-

Nobody is forced to participate, if you feel it is unfair, make your suggestions, don't expect an answer.

AWS2

I have to agree, gut is not going to favor anyone.

NOW, to my real point of this damned post.  WTF...I was so pumped about this damned tournament and then the time gets changed from 5:00 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.  I was so pissed.  I had to suffer through the JETS getting crushed by the Cheifs, the Dolphins winning a game, and then I can't even play in the damned tournament.  This is the only thing I am mad about in regards to the tourny.  I think once a time is set, it should not change, and if it does, an email or something should be sent to all the people that are signed-up for the tourny.  But hey, what do I care, i'm still a happy turtle! ;)
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Dodger

I didn't know that the time had got changed... ???

The_Gu3st

The time did change, like 2 days before the tournament. Most people were talking about how 9 oclock would be too late in england and they wouldnt be able to make it so we changed it to 7 for them

SiR gUt

Heh imsorry aws, I really didnt meajn to make it for 5 kinda was a missprint. Next time.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

AWS2

lol...no problem gut...i was just venting.   ;D
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

anima

I repeat, what a gay thread :)