• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Tournament Directors

Started by The_Gu3st, September 12, 2005, 02:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think it is okay for the Tournament Directors to participate in the Tournament?

Yes
15 (75%)
No
2 (10%)
No, only because I think they are too hard to beat
0 (0%)
Other? <--- Just to please Blitz.
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 19

The_Gu3st

ultswordsman

totally agre zz is just mad cuz he cant beat no1 cuz hes a nub
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

The_Gu3st

SiR gUt

Why shouldnt we be able to play? We have 3 people who are very dedicated to these tournaments, Tiraspol, SiR gUt, and The Guest. Also everyone who is helping and supporting us. We work on the site and these tournys all the time, and if we can run them while we play our matches, why shouldnt we be allowed to play???
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

zzboots

It's not even a valid poll, you just flamed me in the poll. Get a life apart from the DB Fraternity.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

The poll is completely valid.

By saying that you are miraculously right, I am being honest, therefore being valid.

ZZ, please enlighten me, when have you EVER won an arguement against me? ever?

(edit) Btw ZZ, I like how you say the poll isnt even valid and then you dont vote. You must have already realized that you were only going to get 2 votes, so you rather tried to make it sound as if it wasnt valid. I fixed it just for you, go ahead and vote now.

SiR gUt

only people who would vote no is him and blitz aaahem

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

tiraspol

How can a poll "not be valid"....wow. Do you actually beleive the crap that comes out of your mouth...I think too much people are tired of you smart ass comments. Actually...i should say dumbass comments instead. Just shut up already. The funny thing is, I dont think you even know that by saying those types of comments, your make yourself sound stupid. You and your lover BlitzJoker should just give it a rest.

zzboots

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 12, 2005, 03:19:32 AM
ZZ, please enlighten me, when have you EVER won an arguement against me? ever?
The dispute over the word tone. 

Quote from: tiraspol on September 12, 2005, 04:32:36 AM
How can a poll "not be valid"....wow. Do you actually beleive the crap that comes out of your mouth...I think too much people are tired of you smart ass comments. Actually...i should say dumbass comments instead. Just shut up already. The funny thing is, I dont think you even know that by saying those types of comments, your make yourself sound stupid. You and your lover BlitzJoker should just give it a rest.
How can a poll not be valid:
okay What would you rather do?
A) Eat Crap
B) Be shot dead
Answering honestly, people would choose eat crap.  So therefore I could start claiming that everyone likes to eat crap.

You call my comments smart ass.  I am not sarcastic; I do not flame.  I question your ideas and because of that I am wrong.  Thank goodness people like you didn't form the United States or else I probably wouldn't even have the freedom to post in this topic.

The DB fraternity is just too bull headed to listen to anyone but themselves.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

When faced with a poll like that, you simply do not vote. Usually, you are given some sort of "I dont care' or "other" or "none of the above" option in polls.

This one doesnt have it because it does not need it.

The_Gu3st

Forgot to mention... the arguement on word tone was not won by you.

You did not prove your point on it because the example you gave differed quite alot from what I had said.

BlitzJoker

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 12, 2005, 05:30:14 AM
This one doesnt have it because it does not need it.

You can not speak for everyone saying it doesn't need that option.

It is not valid because noone would know what the issue is, unless they just came from the thread in general discussion, which is highly unlikely do to the position of the two categories. You drag zz into it, which would cofuse people. "ZZ is right? What? I thought we were talking about tourney directors?"

And you call us immature, look at this poll.

zzboots

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 12, 2005, 05:31:13 AM
Forgot to mention... the arguement on word tone was not won by you.

You did not prove your point on it because the example you gave differed quite alot from what I had said.

Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 27, 2005, 06:31:29 PM
well said anima, you can't have a truly defined tone in typed words.

Quote from: www.dictionary.com
Tone- Manner of expression in speech or writing: took an angry tone with the reporters.
It seems pretty clear to me.

See, you have a God-complex and refused to be corrected on any issue.
-William G. McAdoo

SiR gUt

zz I know exactly what you are talking about but you do it so often with every little thing i don't care Io listen anymore. But no-one else understands what you say, but   can you just stop posting your comments on duelboards. If they have anything to do with me just tell me it on aim. it gets to out of control on duelboard....but I do still mean eveyrthing I said on all my other post.

SiR gUt

sorry to double but ZZ you act like this is the government and with a huge big round table where we sit and have a perfect socialized meetings and such, this is just duelboards with people who are trying to play a game, have fun, and not be so mature about every little thing. 

Honestly I dont know where im going with that, really couldn't explain it. If anyone knows what I mean then please post because I just really confused myself.