• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Tournament Directors

Started by The_Gu3st, September 12, 2005, 02:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think it is okay for the Tournament Directors to participate in the Tournament?

Yes
15 (75%)
No
2 (10%)
No, only because I think they are too hard to beat
0 (0%)
Other? <--- Just to please Blitz.
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 19

TheMcCool

Tournament directors should be allowed to participate because it's friggin cyber battles. No one cares enough to be an impartial director or a referee and not participate, while at the same time being passionate enough about the game to actually do a good job and see it through to the end. Zz, you're the one who's coming across as "not having a life." It's a friggin player-run tournament organized by people who want to have fun and keep up interest in the game. What do you gain from niggling on them and implying unfairness every chance you get... Make your own tournament, or mind your own damn business. lmao... The fact so much drama has come from this speaks badly about all involved.. But in my eyes you are indeed the worst, Zz.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Parsley

I don't care about the topic, but I refuse to believe that zz is, or ever has been, correct.

[Ed. Flaming is never condonable, and I'm giving myself a final warning on this subject.  Remember kids, flames are neither big, nor clever - and only very occasionally funny...]

The_Gu3st

Quote from: BlitzJoker on September 12, 2005, 05:40:19 AM
You can not speak for everyone saying it doesn't need that option.

It is not valid because noone would know what the issue is, unless they just came from the thread in general discussion, which is highly unlikely do to the position of the two categories. You drag zz into it, which would cofuse people. "ZZ is right? What? I thought we were talking about tourney directors?"

There ya go Blitz, added "other" just for you. Also, whether or not they had read the topic in general discussion, the poll was pretty clear. The question could have been answered whether or not they read it, and the choices only implied what which person was thinking. To Please you all, I remade the options to better suit your needs.

Bakster

Without the directors participating, we would have 3 less people available for signups, so it would be impossible to get anywhere near 16 people.

SiR gUt

but yea seriously I think we should be allowed to participate, I honestly dont see any harm what so ever in it.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

BlitzJoker

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

I am not quite sure how other plays into this poll... kinda like a wasted option. It is a blatant yes or no question.

tiraspol

Quote from: TheMcCool on September 12, 2005, 10:03:25 AM
Zz, you're the one who's coming across as "not having a life." It's a friggin player-run tournament organized by people who want to have fun and keep up interest in the game. What do you gain from niggling on them and implying unfairness every chance you get... Make your own tournament, or mind your own damn business. lmao... The fact so much drama has come from this speaks badly about all involved.. But in my eyes you are indeed the worst, Zz.

Well said. =)

AWS2

Ults, why do you and most of the sabres bring up noob?  I mean c'mon man, just because you hate ZZ doesn't mean his is a bad player.  I agree, he is blowing this out of proportion, but it doesn't help that everyone keeps ganging up on him.  Why don't we all just give it a rest and have so damned fun...btw, im going to post on the egoists? thread about how pissed I am at the time change for the tourny, so it might be funny to read that and laugh at me. :)

Laterz,
AWS
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Dodger

The_Gu3st

The time change was announced like a day and a half before the tournament. Pretty much everyone got the message, sorry.