• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

About The President

Started by SiR gUt, September 12, 2005, 09:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

HAHA THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD POST

Everyone post your comments on how you think bush is doing so far, and if you think kerry would of made a better president. I would post my opinions now but im going to sleep hope to see some post... DONT LET It GET OUTTA HAND
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

It takes him a few hours to bomb Iraq, but a few days to save his own people im his own country.

Glad I don't live in the USA ;D

zzboots

Quote from: Bakster on September 12, 2005, 06:12:11 PM
It takes him a few hours to bomb Iraq, but a few days to save his own people im his own country.

Glad I don't live in the USA ;D

You can't blame everything in New Orleans on Bush.

A) No one expected a storm of this magnitude to hit where it did.  The storm turned near the last minute.  Hurricanes are the one natural disaster that you see days in advanced, but can't do much about.
B) FEMA is responsible for supplying aid.  It's not like Bush told everyone to wait a few days then send in the supplies.  If you want to blame the leadership, blame FEMA.
C) No local officials took action after the hurricane hit.  With 9/11, everyone could see New York's governor and mayor taking action and making their presence known.  While I haven't watched that much news coverage, I have not perceived any local leaders to rally behind.
D) Also FEMA now falls under the department of Homeland Security.  National concerns had been placed on terrorist attacks rather than environmental.  So the structure of the system may need to be reworked.
E) The President isn't making thousands of decisions.  He has people working for him advising him what to do on each issue.  If his advisor's are leading him astray, then they should be the ones to blame.

It's not like Kerry would have single handedly stopped the hurricane, and the problems that are going on now would still happen under Kerry.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

I agree, although Bush is to blame partially, he is not the only, and definitely not the most.

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

zzboots

Then with the war in Iraq.

It's not Bush gathering the intelligence and sorthing through the facts in order to determine what action was best to deal with the situation.  I think Bush's advisors did a terrible injustice in presenting the notion to go to war so hastily.  But at the same time, you can make the argument that Bush is the one who instated the advisors and that past events with his father may have been an influence to proceed as soon as he did.  But don't go Bush bashing yet.  It's undeniable that Sadam was a very oppressive leader and any push towards democracy is a good thing.  The means by which the U.S. government went about to achieve this task may be the biggest argument of debate.  But the fact is, our troops are now in Iraq working on their mission of bringing peace.  So therefore the only productive thing to do is support them as best we can.  Hopefully the conflict will end soon enough and we can bring our troops home.

The true success/ failure of the presidency will not be determined for decades.  Will he be considered a peace keeper who finally stopped the next Hitler?  Will his war be considered another Vietnam?  Bush will most likely be seen in a grey area between the two.

Bush certainly has had many memorial events occur during his Presidency and in time we will finally come to a general concensus on the effectiveness of his responses to these situations.

<edit> just made a sentence flow better ;)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

TheMcCool

ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Bakster

The_Gu3st

ytmnd = your toosh makes no doo-doo.

Slayer_Z

but your digestive track, your intestines and your colon sure do
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

AWS2

KERRY SUCKS....

In this past election, it was picking the lesser of two evils.  Neither of them would have made a good Pres, but at least Bush has morales and is trying to do his best.  If bush was against the war, Kerry would have been for it.  He was just trying to win votes.  Also, he is a veteran, he should never be against the army.  Anyways, we need Colin  Powell in office, he doesn't take crap from anyone.

Bakster, you are a funny guy, but Katrina definitely was not Bush's fault.  Those people who stayed their were idiots anyways...we had just had 4 weak hurricanes that did tremendous damage in Florida, but those people did not learn from the past.  They should have known a category 5 Hurricane, that could have been a 6 if there was a 6 would destroy a coastline city like New Orleans, which happens to be below sea-level.

Thats all
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Slayer_Z

Intelligant answer A, its no suprise we are related.
I dont know about bush's morals though, I think his morals have dollar signs.
Kerry was hypocritical trash though, and at least bush aint a pussy.
We cant let some towel wearing faggots push us around.
U.S.A
WERE BASTARDS

The_Gu3st

Lol? I found that funny in the most awkward way... but yeah, kerry sucks.

haferhole1

some quotes from W...

"I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them."

"It is white."
- when asked what the White house was like by a student in East London

"They mis-underestimated me."

lol...  i like him though.  he makes me think i could be president      :)

click my egg to get ur own

Slayer_Z

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/131059
Now thats some funny bush bashing.
I still like the puppett tho
WERE BASTARDS