• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

ZZ and BlitzJoker Tournament

Started by tiraspol, September 13, 2005, 02:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If ZZ and BlitzJoker made their own tournament, would you join it?

Yes!
6 (40%)
No!
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

tiraspol

A nice VALID poll. ZZ and Blitz, please do not participate in this poll, and I shall not eaither. I just want to see the results so I can laugh at them later.

zzboots

You honestly think me and blitz want to start a second tournament?  ???

<edit> I voted no. ;)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

tiraspol

Well...you obviously missed the fact that where I put "please dont participate in this poll", so in that case, I will go ahead and vote no too.

zzboots

I feel so popular being in the majority for once.  ;D

Who was crazy enough to vote yes?
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

TheMcCool

I would be totally into that... I voted yes also. But only if ZZ is there in all the fights, as a dancing referee.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

tiraspol

Quote from: TheMcCool on September 13, 2005, 05:36:44 AM
But only if ZZ is there in all the fights, as a dancing referee.

Haha, lol. Nice one. =)

Bakster

It depends what time it is, what mood I'm in etc. Add a "depends" option! :P

But I will vote yes anyway to save confusion.

The_Gu3st

Shame they don't feel like making their own tournament... they got about 50-50 results.

BlitzJoker

And two of those "no"s were zz and myself  ;).

The_Gu3st

What was all that talk about your "outlaw" tournament then?

Also, didn't you say something like "If you participate in our tournament, we will not participate in them but instead be unbiased judges"

^ that definitely is not the quote, but it was along those lines.

BlitzJoker

Lol I was making a joke. I was making light of(in your rules about things not to do) it being so stressing that "people would never ever be able to play again, ever.....in a million, billion years."....if they broke the rules. So I made a joke, even if it wasn't my funniest  ;). Then you flipped out and went all serious saying I was discrediting the tourney........so I took it from there ;).

The_Gu3st

:-[
I feel like an idiot. Although it didn't sound like a joke whatsoever nor was it funny... I still feel like an idiot.
:-\

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

I think the right question should have been:

"Would you prefer a tournament run by ZZ and Blitz or one run by Guest and Gut and Tiraspol?"

A tournament is so rare, and since it gathers a lot of players together, people would want to enter regardless of who runs it.